Ooops... I did it again!!!!

American Revival Apparel Company
M

mukwah

Well, since Sunday is my birthday(I'll be 61), and I'm old enough, I'm smart enough, and dawgonnit I deserve, I pulled the trigger on this today!
Para Ordinance GI Expert Commander, my first 1911!
y7upamab.jpg
vuny7ysa.jpg

Sarge

Woodsman
Jun 15, 2012
Florida
Sweet! You do deserve it. That's a true "man-stopper!" I own two 1911 pistols. You will like how well you shoot with it. They point extremely well. I especially like the grips on that pistol. Happy birthday Mukwah! :)

R

rayzer007

Happy birthday Muk; you really know how to treat yourself! ;)

Ray

D

Denny4kids

Hey wait a minute! Didn't you have a couple birthdays already this year?

Nice pistol you have there and happy birthday! Denny

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
Happy B-Day for the 3rd or 4th time this year my friend! You done good & will love the 1911. I'm pretty sure I had no influence on your decision, so I'm feeling relieved about now! Enjoy & Happy Birthday to you! Yogi 8)

M

mukwah

Re: Re: Ooops... I did it again!!!!

Denny4kids said:
Hey wait a minute! Didn't you have a couple birthdays already this year?

Nice pistol you have there and happy birthday! Denny
That's the good thing about getting old, your memory is the first to go!LOL

M

mukwah

Yogi 117 said:
Happy B-Day for the 3rd or 4th time this year my friend! You done good & will love the 1911. I'm pretty sure I had no influence on your decision, so I'm feeling relieved about now! Enjoy & Happy Birthday to you! Yogi 8)
If my wife asks I can say "Yogi talked me into it". Thanks for the out Yogi! LOL

R

rayzer007

Just wondering Muk .... why would you say "OOOPS" .... as though you had made a mistake?! :-\ :D

Ray

M

mukwah

rayzer007 said:
Just wondering Muk .... why would you say "OOOPS" .... as though you had made a mistake?! :- :D

Ray
I say ooops because......"Hello, my name us mukwah, and I'm a gunaholic"!!! LOL

R

rayzer007

mukwah said:
rayzer007 said:
Just wondering Muk .... why would you say "OOOPS" .... as though you had made a mistake?! :- :D

Ray
I say loops because......"Hello, my name us mukwah, and I'm a gunaholic"!!! LOL

I am too pal, but I will forever be in denial ! :D :D :D

Ray

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR

mukwah said:
Yogi 117 said:
If my wife asks I can say "Yogi talked me into it". Thanks for the out Yogi! LOL
Sheeesh, I hope you lost my phone #! :eek: Yogi :-X

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
mukwah said:
Well, since Sunday is my birthday(I'll be 61), and I'm old enough, I'm smart enough, and dawgonnit I deserve, I pulled the trigger on this today!
Sounds great. My 66th was this past Monday (yeah, it's the "special" day). I think you definitely deserved that. I didn't get one, though. :-\

M

mukwah

Happy Birthday to you also Skip! And thanks all for the positive compliments on my new pistol"

M

mukwah

First set of grips for my new 1911! A friend gave these to me yesterday. They are North American Yellow Buckeye.
ymevedag.jpg

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.