Online deals in general

Howard Law

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
I have no experience with this optic but it gets pretty good reviews. Also in my experience Trijicon doesn’t put out shit.

$329

Reactions: Jake and Hoss

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Ok so I ordered (2) 1/2x28 and (1) 5/8x24 .... 3 for the price of 1 shipped to my door. Couldn’t resist

Reactions: Mac11FA

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@dial1911 & anybody else interested in quality knives cheap, Gissele is running a 20% off site wide. This gets a bunch of the AM knives below $100. I'm searching couch cushions now. (Including at my neighbor's house :peep:)

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
@dial1911 & anybody else interested in quality knives cheap, Gissele is running a 20% off site wide. This gets a bunch of the AM knives below $100. I'm searching couch cushions now. (Including at my neighbor's house :peep:)

Yup, I got that email. It's important to remember though that you have to go to their Abraham and Moses website and not their Geissele Automatics website though...

https://abeandmoe.com

Reactions: Grunk

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Hey @Grunk here's a blem AM3 for $50(with no sheath, but I might know a guy that could make you a pretty badass sheath). That's about the size you're looking for IIRC...

https://abeandmoe.com/am-3-nano-finish-black-fine-handle-no-sheath-403.html
Yeah, I been looking at that. I really wanted the slightly bigger AM 2 but I'm really considering this one at that price. I was going to get a sheath made & make my own wooden scales anyway. So no sheath & the color of the scales doesn't matter. I'm hoping it will still be there tomorrow so I can talk to Suz when she gets up. She's been in pretty bad shape for a week or so & the dog started limping bad so I've been worried about a vet bill. I've gotten him better though. So I'm wanting to snag this one, even if I have to wait a while on the sheath. Oh, and thanks for adding a link to the correct web site. I meant to do that. :classicdoh:

Reactions: Jake

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Well, @Jake I hope I don't get in trouble, but I just ordered the Blem AM-3. No sales tax & free shipping so $49.95 out the door. Of course, it'll probably be months before I can pay @dial1911 to make me a sheath, so I won't be carrying it for a while. I just couldn't pass up this price since they were over $100 at Blade a month ago.

Reactions: dial1911 and Jake

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Well, @Jake I hope I don't get in trouble, but I just ordered the Blem AM-3. No sales tax & free shipping so $49.95 out the door. Of course, it'll probably be months before I canpay @dial1911 to make me a sheath, so I won't be carrying it for a while. I just couldn't pass up this price since they were over $100 at Blade a month ago.

Aaaaaand this is why I hardly ever buy anything at Blade Show anymore. It's also why I go to Blade Show too though, because I can put my hands on stuff that I normally wouldn't even look at to know that I wanted and then just wait for a deal to pop up on it.

Reactions: dial1911 and Grunk

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Aaaaaand this is why I hardly ever buy anything at Blade Show anymore. It's also why I go to Blade Show too though, because I can put my hands on stuff that I normally wouldn't even look at to know what I wanted and then just wait for a deal to pop up on it.
Yeah, I didn't even know these guys made knives. Seeing the quality & the removable scales so I can make wooden ones myself since I like them better set this up. hell, if I had the money, I'd probably order a blem in every size at these prices.

Reactions: dial1911

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Well, @Jake I hope I don't get in trouble, but I just ordered the Blem AM-3. No sales tax & free shipping so $49.95 out the door. Of course, it'll probably be months before I can pay @dial1911 to make me a sheath, so I won't be carrying it for a while. I just couldn't pass up this price since they were over $100 at Blade a month ago.

Since I sold my orange handeled knife, this just happened.

You people are expensive. ;)

Reactions: Grunk and Jake

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Yeah, I didn't even know these guys made knives. Seeing the quality & the removable scales so I can make wooden ones myself since I like them better set this up. hell, if I had the money, I'd probably order a blem in every size at these prices.

I really couldn't pass up their 4.5" blade at that price. I really liked them at the show.

And I'll be making something other than orange scales and a sheath for it eventually.

Edit- I think I bought the last one.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I really couldn't pass up their 4.5" blade at that price. I really liked them at the show.

And I'll be making something other than orange scales and a sheath for it eventually.

I think you did. Shows OOS now.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code

I got lucky. I was torn between the AM-3 and the AM-2, but they only had a blem in the AM-3. If they had had one of each, I would have been facing the "but I can buy both for what 1 would have cost at Blade" temptation. :eek: