American Revival Apparel Company

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
Lol, always happens.

You should have put some of that towards a reloading setup. Just sayin...

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
I'm considering it. I just dont have much room in my apartment for it. Are there any small setups that are movable?
Well, it depends on how small of a table you buy or make. If you live in an apartment, you may need to look at a drum style media tumbler vs a vibratory due to noise. Other than that, they don't take up alot of space. You could probably even use a modified fold up table. Just know the smaller the table, the less stable they are typically. The rest or your prep could be done while your watching TV (hand priming), hand case trimming, etc...I would make sure you have a solid surface for loading powder in the cases (maybe like a kitchen counter) if you dont use an auto-powder measure.

fyroc

Developer
Mar 25, 2015
Philadelphia
Zip code
Well, it depends on how small of a table you buy or make. If you live in an apartment, you may need to look at a drum style media tumbler vs a vibratory due to noise. Other than that, they don't take up alot of space. You could probably even use a modified fold up table. Just know the smaller the table, the less stable they are typically. The rest or your prep could be done while your watching TV (hand priming), hand case trimming, etc...I would make sure you have a solid surface for loading powder in the cases (maybe like a kitchen counter) if you dont use an auto-powder measure.
That might be fun. I want to get into long distance shooting more. I'm even looking for some land to rent outside of Philly to do so. Hell, I may even buy some land. Loading my own loads will be great for precision shooting.

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
That might be fun. I want to get into long distance shooting more. I'm even looking for some land to rent outside of Philly to do so. Hell, I may even buy some land. Loading my own loads will be great for precision shooting.
Yeah man, if your going to precision shoot, reloading with definitely be the route to go. Not only will you be able to tune loads to whatever rifle your shooting, but you will definitely see saving long term. The only difficult thing will be lack of favorite powders and/or primers sometimes. I find those are the two hardest to find depending on what components you use.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
This happens to me almost every day.