Official SHOT Show 2016 Thread

GA Firing Line

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
OH!!!! Hold the phone! I just stumbled across this photo of possibly the most laughable thing I ran across at SHOT Show as I was running from one meeting to another.

HiPoint with an optic. Seriously.

Screen Shot 2016-02-02 at 9.17.16 AM.png

Reactions: Jake

DoglegArms

Silencer Dealer of 2015, 2016, 2017
Jul 12, 2015
Dallas, GA
www.doglegarms.com
Zip code
A. The NDA statement I made to @2001SportTJ was never intended to go outside the conversation I had with him. Jake published that, I did not. I'm not upset or anything, but it wasn't something I wanted to boast of. And YES, I do have information of some new guns coming out this spring that I can't talk about yet.

B. The thread was to encourage the community that was in attendance to post throughout SHOT Show, not just have me own it all.

C. When I attend SHOT Show, I see very little new product as I spend 90% of my time in meetings or running to meetings.

D. I am very sorry I posted what few things that did catch my fancy post-SHOT Show.
What most people don't understand is SHOT is for business. If you're not making deals, networking, sourcing, creating/strengthening relationships, then you're just window shopping for stuff that you can't even buy.

Reactions: dougiemac

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
What most people don't understand is SHOT is for business. If you're not making deals, networking, sourcing, creating/strengthening relationships, then you're just window shopping for stuff that you can't even buy.

Exactly... it's my busiest week of the year. I run from 7a - 3a the entire week.

Now...NRA week is more fun and relaxed.

Laces_Out_Marino

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Aug 14, 2015
CANTON, GA
Zip code
Exactly... it's my busiest week of the year. I run from 7a - 3a the entire week.

Now...NRA week is more fun and relaxed.
we should see how many people would be interested in a road trip/ M&G for that show.... maybe I should put this in a google machine:boink:

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Maybe I will be on a trip to Kentucky for the May dates on the NRA show. We have several customers there.