Not exactly compact carry

Faktory 47

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
I finally got my Saiga 20 gauge conversion all done. No longer a sporter (fire control group moved forward). It now looks like a AK style gun is supposed to. The 410 is next. I sold the 12 gauge because I did not enjoy shooting 50 or 100 rounds through it because I am a big girlie man.

mail_zpsfdfbe5db.jpg

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
Thanks craig. I also put a poly choke on it, which costs about $100. I have always wanted one so hopefully tomorrow I will get to play with it a little. The poly choke is a selectable choke system where you don't change the choke but actually rotate it to different notches and it is supposed to change the pattern. I hear good things about them unless you shoot a slug without turning it to the slug selection point. If you shoot a slug while on full choke for example, it can make the poly choke go KABOOM. :eek:

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
bigdogdaddy said:
I finally got my Saiga 20 gauge conversion all done. No longer a sporter (fire control group moved forward). It now looks like a AK style gun is supposed to. The 410 is next. I sold the 12 gauge because I did not enjoy shooting 50 or 100 rounds through it because I am a big girlie man.

mail_zpsfdfbe5db.jpg

ho ho, we wish we could shoot like a girl

fallenbrethren3gunstage1

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
There is an interview with her on YouTube. Seems like a great kid. Apparently not a total tomboy. Said one of her favorite things to do besides shooting was to paint her nails.