No New Home FFL?

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Will that is a swift quick in the nuts for many. How is somebody supposed to start a business, not everybody has a ass load of money to dump in store front and inventory. Once again the government over stepping their boundaries.

Reactions: Bypass

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Bastards! From what I've always heard the big distributors have always been against selling to home based dealers but the ATF not issuing license is new. It's long been rumored incorrectly that getting a home based ffl is difficult so I wonder if this is just more rumors or if it's legit this time. thetruthaboutguns.com is usually a pretty solid source.

Bypass

Arrrgghh!!! I'm a pirate.
Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
Will that is a swift quick in the nuts for many. How is somebody supposed to start a business, not everybody has a ass load of money to dump in store front and inventory. Once again the government over stepping their boundaries.
We need a agree button.

Reactions: Cudruln

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Bastards! From what I've always heard the big distributors have always been against selling to home based dealers but the ATF not issuing license is new. It's long been rumored incorrectly that getting a home based ffl is difficult so I wonder if this is just more rumors or if it's legit this time. thetruthaboutguns.com is usually a pretty solid source.
Big distributors both love and hate the home FFL guys. They are a decent market collectively, but they are the most troublesome since they like to flirt with MAP pricing and often take advantage of their little overhead to sell for very cheap prices. Big guys end up missing out on transfer fees and they can't compete with some prices. The big guys main benefit is that they buy in enough bulk to sell allocated items.

The real bitch in all this is that the Internet has made home based business so much more viable. Small guys can sell across the country out of their own garage. Now you're only going to get the big box guys online.

Even outside of guns and gun rights, this is a swift kick in the balls to middle America. It's easier to regulate big business than a huge number of small guys, so fuck you and let the profits centralize.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
But Obama said if I wanted to sell some guns I needed a FFL even if I wasn't a business.

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Big distributors both love and hate the home FFL guys. They are a decent market collectively, but they are the most troublesome since they like to flirt with MAP pricing and often take advantage of their little overhead to sell for very cheap prices. Big guys end up missing out on transfer fees and they can't compete with some prices. The big guys main benefit is that they buy in enough bulk to sell allocated items.

The real bitch in all this is that the Internet has made home based business so much more viable. Small guys can sell across the country out of their own garage. Now you're only going to get the big box guys online.

Even outside of guns and gun rights, this is a swift kick in the balls to middle America. It's easier to regulate big business than a huge number of small guys, so fuck you and let the profits centralize.
It's a bitch for sure. I'm working on getting my FFL now. I just bought a house and small shop that's zoned commercial. The property was bought as investment property and not as a mortgage so I hope I'm good.