Nice to see the advertisers hitting the site.

Howard Law

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
@Bypass Pipe Hitters Union is an attitude apparel line of badass clothing and gear. Here's they're bio...

Pipe Hitters Union was founded more than a decade ago by a small group of SOF veterans from across the spectrum. A couple of them are from SEAL Team 6, one from SEAL Team 8, one from Delta, and one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children (a marine) - only kidding. PHU was founded in 2004, and were most likely the first pro-military, pro-veteran, pro-2A attitude apparel companies to the scene. You can check out their apparel line at www.pipehittersunion.com and through their lifestyle shots on their social media channels (Instagram: @pipehittersunion; facebook.com/pipehittersunion; Twitter: @OfficialPHU).

Reactions: madHatter and sam

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
@Bypass Pipe Hitters Union is an attitude apparel line of badass clothing and gear. Here's they're bio...

Pipe Hitters Union was founded more than a decade ago by a small group of SOF veterans from across the spectrum. A couple of them are from SEAL Team 6, one from SEAL Team 8, one from Delta, and one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children (a marine) - only kidding. PHU was founded in 2004, and were most likely the first pro-military, pro-veteran, pro-2A attitude apparel companies to the scene. You can check out their apparel line at www.pipehittersunion.com and through their lifestyle shots on their social media channels (Instagram: @pipehittersunion; facebook.com/pipehittersunion; Twitter: @OfficialPHU).
This is the weirdest thing to me...when I hear "pipe hitter," I think "druggie" - well - or ArtVandelay because, well, dudes.

H

Hoss

sorry @Hoss the hairy woman on tybee fascinated me.
I will try to stop posting about my body
I did have a mammogram today.they found a large mass on the bottom part of my right boob.guess I was trying to deflect my worry with a sensless post. had it happen in my early 30's on old lefty up top.so now it must be old righty's turn for a mass
sorry
Sorry to hear that. You're in our prayers.

As far as the post, if you're going to hang with the boys you'll get picked in just like the rest of us. It should make you feel at home not alienated.

Reactions: Shemp and sam

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
This is the weirdest thing to me...when I hear "pipe hitter," I think "druggie" - well - or ArtVandelay because, well, dudes.

Yeah if you've not been around tier one / special forces guys or been in the military serving a role as a door kicker, you might not know the term. I've heard that response from a few.

Reactions: sam

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
Sorry to hear that. You're in our prayers.

As far as the post, if you're going to hang with the boys you'll get picked in just like the rest of us. It should make you feel at home not alienated.
I can hang w the boys,im a tough midget!
had it happen in my early 30's was benign.size of 50cent they told me. left nasty scar up top! and learned that dissolvable
stiches don't always dissolve! senstive area....will have ultra sound done later this week.
thanks @Hoss

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Yeah if you've not been around tier one / special forces guys or been in the military serving a role as a door kicker, you might not know the term. I've heard that response from a few.
Did you go to CG&P? Did you talk to them?

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
Yeah...I, uh, don't know anybody like that...I guess.

Jul 2, 2015
sorry @Hoss the hairy woman on tybee fascinated me.
I will try to stop posting about my body
I did have a mammogram today.they found a large mass on the bottom part of my right boob.guess I was trying to deflect my worry with a sensless post. had it happen in my early 30's on old lefty up top.so now it must be old righty's turn for a mass
sorry
Damn I hate to hear that. Will be saying some prayers for you.

Reactions: Strider12 and sam

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
Damn I hate to hear that. Will be saying some prayers for you.
thank u....im fine
had it happen b4 and now.im a healthy mean ass midget.
just don't wanna get it removed........booby scars! hmmm mabey I can make a claim with cigna insurance and get a new set?

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
@madHatter has a bet he can make it to 2k posts B4 me
I could beat him by posting all the pics on my I6
but I don't think @Hoss @dougiemac would allow all my pics!
I would get banned!
banhammer_forecast.gif

Reactions: sam