New White Hat Kydex slide holster for AC II

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
Just arrived today is my new White Hat Kydex Slide Holster for my American Classic II 1911 Commander. Haven't been able to get out of the house with it, but I can already tell the match was made in heaven & will ride very nicely at about 4 o'clock. A couple of pix for your viewing. Also got the White Hat Hybrid Kydex for the Glock30, and have been wearing it since I got home from work. Very nice fit on that too. Great thing about the White Hat's is I can change the shells out to the other leather. I love this stuff. Yogi 8)

A1911ampWhiteHatSlide1_zpsaa28faa5.jpeg

A1911ampWhiteHatSlide_zps3cc1a12d.jpeg

R

rayzer007

Very nice Yog; I think Santa may bring me one too! :D
Prices are great, and very good reviews on the XD forum.

Ray

Fred_Import

Woodsman
Mar 20, 2010
SoCal
Hmm, that's a maker that is new to me. Best of luck with it, Yogi, and come back to let us know how you feel after extended use.

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
White Hat is one of Crossbreed's main competitors, and what I like about this brand is that I can order a shell only for any handgun & it will fit the leather backing perfectly. I also ordered a Hybrid (double clip) style backing & added a G30 and SP-101 shell. Total order (2 leather backings & 3 shells) with S&H was under $140. I like options, and this set-up gives me basically 6 more holster options. I wore the Hybrid with G30 last night for a couple hours with no discomfort or shifting. A size bigger pants helps with any Glock worn IWB, but my new Amish Gun Belt (purchased @ Hank's Clothing for $29.95) held the holster just fine. I will report back after I've worn the slide version for an extended period. Thx for the nice comments! Yogi 8)

R

rayzer007

Yogi 117 said:
I will report back after I've worn the slide version for an extended period.

That would nice Yog; I would like to know if, after a modest break-in, the butt of the gun is still held close to the body. I suspect it will be.

Ray

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
rayzer007 said:
Yogi 117 said:
I will report back after I've worn the slide version for an extended period.

That would nice Yog; I would like to know if, after a modest break-in, the butt of the gun is still held close to the body. I suspect it will be.

Ray
Have been wearing the 1911 Commander in this Slide Kydex holster for 2 1/2 days now, and I must say, this holster, in tandem with an Amish Gun Belt from Hank's Clothing, is a joy to wear...once you get used to over 40 ounces on your hip. Snugging the belt up tight keeps the slide & gun close to my body, and covered easily with just a flannel shirt. I'm lovin' it! No visual sighting of the grip sticking out either...Sweet! Yogi 8)