NEW Sig Wizards Sleeve

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
As mentioned before, B&T makes a superior gun mechanically and comes in at $400 less than the Sig.

I get it though, Sig drops a lot on R&D and that costs a lot of money.............but this looks like a Taurus or Mossberg.
It depends on what you need the gun for too. For a dedicated competition gun, I think you would be better off with the MPX. But there are many reasons why I chose to buy a B&T over an MPX, and price had nothing to do with it.

Reactions: Leshaire

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Better question. Why a longer barrel?? 9mm performs best around 4". Why would you want to make it longer??
That's kinda my point though. This gun is already so large why not go to 4 or 4.5 inch barrel. I realize those gains would be marginal, but they'd be there and it doesn't seem to me it would have any effect on the handling of the weapon Now, it it was threaded and the assumption was a suppressor would be adding length, I guess that would be different.

Reactions: Leshaire

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
That's kinda my point though. This gun is already so large why not go to 4 or 4.5 inch barrel. I realize those gains would be marginal, but they'd be there and it doesn't seem to me it would have any effect on the handling of the weapon Now, it it was threaded and the assumption was a suppressor would be adding length, I guess that would be different.

But if the goal is minimal size and weight, which it is, why would you add more of each for “marginal gains” in ballistics?

Sent from my Obamaphone using Tapatalk

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
But if the goal is minimal size and weight, which it is, why would you add more of each for “marginal gains” in ballistics?

Sent from my Obamaphone using Tapatalk
I guess I just don't get it. If I'm going to give up being able to holster it, I don't see a little more barrel hurting anything. But hell, I can't afford one anyway so my opinion is pretty meaningless. :sick:

Reactions: Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I guess I just don't get it. If I'm going to give up being able to holster it, I don't see a little more barrel hurting anything. But hell, I can't afford one anyway so my opinion is pretty meaningless. :sick:
I think the point of it was to make it as absolutely small (short) as possible for some sort of a cqb entry type option. When it comes to that type of scenario, a few fps aren't that important. Compactness, and the ability to shoulder the firearm are the pluses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grunk

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I think the point of it was to make it as absolutely small (short) as possible for some sort of a cqb entry type option. When it comes to that type of scenario, a few fps aren't that important. Compactness, and the ability to shoulder the firearm are the pluses.
Exactly! For the intended purpose, shorter is better.

Reactions: Grunk

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Exactly! For the intended purpose, shorter is better.
Yup. I remember clearing areas where a 14” Benelli or 10” Colt SMG were too long, and having to switch to my secondary.

This is why I ask questions. The only 'room clearing' I've ever been involved in was when I was a bartender/bouncer in a biker bar in Colorado. That mainly involved 'hickory shampoos' administered with cut down ax handles. :fish:

Reactions: cmshoot