DoglegArms

Silencer Dealer of 2015, 2016, 2017
Jul 12, 2015
Dallas, GA
www.doglegarms.com
Zip code
15a6dd3a7c7cf42ac84ed2876e29de16.jpg

The Razor 762
At 6.4” long and weighing in at 15.3oz, the Razor is the shortest and lightest suppressor in its class. It’s built for enthusiasts and sportsmen who want maximum maneuverability and weight savings. Not to mention, rugged durability.

Constructed entirely of 17-4PH Stainless Steel and featuring a full circumference welded Stellite baffle core, the Razor comes more than ready for any caliber up to .300 RUM and is Belt Fed Rated.

http://www.razor762.com

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
Sadman S is still my favorite shorty rifle can. Can't get much more durable then Stellite baffles.
Don't the Rugged cans also use stellite? Not knocking the Deadair cans, but I thought he said 17-4 stainless body with stellite baffles.

To be honest, I'm not sure I'm buying into the "belt fed" rated thing. Yes the cans didn't blow apart, but the only belt fed cans I've seen in use had a lot more internal volume. At the Earth Day shoot, they ran the AAC MG can constantly. And at one point, I think they mounted up someone else's can on the 240B. But those cans were much larger.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Don't the Rugged cans also use stellite? Not knocking the Deadair cans, but I thought he said 17-4 stainless body with stellite baffles.

To be honest, I'm not sure I'm buying into the "belt fed" rated thing. Yes the cans didn't blow apart, but the only belt fed cans I've seen in use had a lot more internal volume. At the Earth Day shoot, they ran the AAC MG can constantly. And at one point, I think they mounted up someone else's can on the 240B. But those cans were much larger.
yea they are stellite too, The "durability" war is kind of over since rifle cans went mostly to inconel or stellite baffles.

Reactions: DarthVader