New Guns 2018 *Warning, Abortions Abound*

Faktory 47

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
https://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2017/11/13/a-first-look-at-2018-s-new-guns/

Here's a brief rundown of some new guns for 2018.

More guns from Heizer, the guns whose prices are one decimal off.

New Bersa Pistols! Perfume doesn't cover genital warts guys.

Caracal: It seemed like you were onto something with your "Arsenal Strike One" until you put your front sight.....not in the front.

Charter Arms.................."flagship" LOL!

Cimmaron has a new FUDD remake.

Fight Light Raider Pistols: Finally, the bros and wanna be's that do mag dumps with the little NPAP next to you at the indoor range have something to shoot while the Draco cools down. Pairs well with gold Taurus PT 92's.

Heizer again: Your controls are all wrong, and you're complicatedly ugly.

Hi Point 10mm: Looks like it's come battle worn from the Clone Wars right out of the box...but hey....10mm!

Inland: Cool idea for an SBR, >1g? lol, no. One of the best looking pos's on the list though.

Tavor in .308...nice.

JRC 9mm Pistol...just in time for the cheap AR pistol craze! Minus the cheap!

Keystone Precision Target rifle...Just what every kid wants to do...slow precision shooting instead of blasting at the range. At least dad will "only" be out $600 for the cheap rifle with tac bling.

Mossberg 20 GA Shockwave Just like the original............only SMALLER!

Magnum Research Deagle "lightweight" lol. Doesn't everyone want a lightweight 50 AE or 44 Mag? Gonna be a winner here!

North American mini revolvers. Finally a gun for your anti-gun uncle that has "tendencies" nobody talks about.

Tristar .410 bore. Perfect for Mr. T's aging shoulder.

SPA 22...hey SPA! People don't biathlon here!

Tristar 9mm Modeled after the Glock 19? Better hire a better fucking modeller, because that's fucking hideous. I'm glad it'll cycle subsonics, since that'll be the velocity of any 22 ammo that goes down it's pot metal bore. To bad it's not threaded.

Troy Slide action AR: Free vasectomy with purchase.

Walther PPQ "more tactical" Ok, looks "more tactical"...great updates.

Winchester unveils it's new ........... last gasps from the grave.

Last edited:

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
I kinda like the M30 pistol from Inland. Don't know why, but looks fun at least. Will never buy for anywhere near the price they are asking though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rwjeter and Laufen

fyroc

Developer
Mar 25, 2015
Philadelphia
Zip code
It's almost like they all said:
"Wanna know wut be kool. Lets make all 2018 gunz as ugly as possible in the dummist kaliber."

Reactions: Laufen

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
The Keystone Sporting Arms PT Rimfire Rifle would make a good trainer for a PRS shooter, or a competitor in the increasingly popular .22 rimfire PRS matches, if it shoots well. I’m guessing “PT” stands for Precision Trainer.

I really like toggle-bolt .22’s, so the SPA 22 is interesting to me. I’ve been eyeballing the Steyr Scout RFR for a while now and it has the same style of action. Always liked the classic Browning T-Bolt, as well.

As to Winchester, I’m glad that a few companies are still doing wood-stocked hunting rifles. If these rifles are made in Columbia SC like the most recent ones I have handled and shot, they are the best Model 70’s in Winchester’s history. You can wax rhapsodic about pre-64’s all you want, but out of the box the Columbia-built Model 70’s are the most accurate ever and have a level of fit and finish Winchester has never had. Amazing what can happen when you take the manufacturing out of the hands of union workers and move it down South. As Colonel Townsend Whelen said, “Only accurate rifles are interesting’.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
The Keystone Sporting Arms PT Rimfire Rifle would make a good trainer for a PRS shooter, or a competitor in the increasingly popular .22 rimfire PRS matches, if it shoots well. I’m guessing “PT” stands for Precision Trainer.

I really like toggle-bolt .22’s, so the SPA 22 is interesting to me. I’ve been eyeballing the Steyr Scout RFR for a while now and it has the same style of action. Always liked the classic Browning T-Bolt, as well.

As to Winchester, I’m glad that a few companies are still doing wood-stocked hunting rifles. If these rifles are made in Columbia SC like the most recent ones I have handled and shot, they are the best Model 70’s in Winchester’s history. You can wax rhapsodic about pre-64’s all you want, but out of the box the Columbia-built Model 70’s are the most accurate ever and have a level of fit and finish Winchester has never had. Amazing what can happen when you take the manufacturing out of the hands of union workers and move it down South. As Colonel Townsend Whelen said, “Only accurate rifles are interesting’.

That's interesting, I hadn't heard that about the new Winchester's. All I've heard is people talking shit about them. I've only had one Model 70, chambered in .270 WSM, but I never got a chance to stretch it out past 200 yards. I can say that it felt a little chincy, but I was also comparing it to my Sako 75 with McMillan stock(that I traded a MAK90 for ;)) and at the time I didn't have a whole lot of experience with bolt guns. I didn't have it long enough to form an educated opinion on it though. I might have to start looking out for a Columbia Model 70. I've been wanting another bolt gun in either .270 WSM or .30-06.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I'm also "glad" that someone is making a good quality wooden stocked hunting rifle, and I'll take a Sako, or hell..a Tikka over the new 70's.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Also....it's a JOKE POST y'all. sheesh. Pick up your feels and shove them back down your throats.

Reactions: Jake

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
Yeah man, it looks like it'll fit in your Yeti bucket too!
Shit. I ain’t got no yeti. I do have half a dozen of the styrofoam coolers from the gas station I could duct tape together to hold one of them guns though.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I don’t know. The raider pistol thing is kinda cool looking
It does. Now picture holding it and having a target in front of you. Is there any way to engage the target and not look like this?

Monkey_with_a_gun.jpg

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
It's almost 2018 and Hi-Point still hasn't adapted their carbines to use Glock mags. I guess they are happy with their current sales numbers.

I'd be all over that 10mm carbine but not with a single stack mag.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
It's almost 2018 and Hi-Point still hasn't adapted their carbines to use Glock mags. I guess they are happy with their current sales numbers.

Yeah, a friend has the 9mm and it's ok. The sights suck, but it's never had a malfunction. Have you seen the extendo mags? they're lol.

fall-winter-header_2048x2048.jpg fall-winter-header_2048x2048.jpg

Reactions: Hayata and Rwjeter

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

I was thinking the Hi-Point would be a fun toy if it had a double stack mag too. Well, the 10mm version anyways.

Reactions: Hayata