New EDC addition.......

GA Firing Line
R

rayzer007

framedcraig1 said:
Trigger_1 said:
Don't forget raccoon hunting too..... :D
Yeah... Just don't shoot me...by mistake.

Craig, just make sure you don't run around campsites at night after letting your granddaughter "do" your hair! ;D :eek:

Ray

Sarge

Woodsman
Jun 15, 2012
Florida
rayzer007 said:
Craig, just make sure you don't run around campsites at night after letting your granddaughter "do" your hair! ;D :eek:

Ray

That would be porcupine hunting! Bwahahahahaha! :)

M

mukwah

Looking back at that picture I think more like Sasquatch hunting! LOL! ;)

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
My XS came in today, very happy with it and I will be adding it to my EDC. The real test will be this weekend at the river but from what I see it will pass with flying (and very bright) colors. We need a thumbs up icon on here :p

Sontag_Shooter

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
Sontag/Blue Ridge VA
Ron, glad to hear your initial impressions are good. I have used mine very day since I bought it, and I'm still impressed. I carry it all the time; it disappears in my pocket.

Wonder when ol' Verticoli will get his? He's going to be looking forward to going to his mailbox for a few days!

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
Sontag_Shooter said:
Ron, glad to hear your initial impressions are good. I have used mine very day since I bought it, and I'm still impressed. I carry it all the time; it disappears in my pocket.

Wonder when ol' Verticoli will get his? He's going to be looking forward to going to his mailbox for a few days!

I accidentally flashed myself walking by a wall mirror last night with the XS, seen spots for a bit, it's a keeper. I am at work and its in my pocket. Thanks again.

M

mukwah

OK Sontag, think I'm gonna try one of these! Made my offer of $18.95 on EBay and just waiting to hear back. Will let you guys know how it goes when I receive it.

R

rayzer007

Sontag_Shooter said:
Dang, that eBay seller should pay me commission!

I feel the same way towards Ruger S.S.; I've sold a lot of LCP's for them! If it wasn't such a great gun, I'd probably mind! ;)

Ray

M

mukwah

Got my light this afternoon! This thing is a mini torch! Thanks again for the lead Sontag!

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
Here is a Fenix E11that has 115 lumens for 26.95.
http://www.fenix-store.com/fenix-e11-black/

I have had a Fenix T1 (older) that has 225 lumens and runs on two CR123A batteries. The batteries last a fairly long time. I even got one for my son and he called me and said the one he uses never needs batteries. I can tell you that 225 lumens is pretty bright. I can use mine for a spot lot on my property, has a lower level brightness that helps the battery life. But on turbo, that sucker is bright. One thing that my T1 does not have is a strobe mode. The strobe can be used tactically to slow someone down. My next carry light will have a strobe function. Strobe a good flash light in someones face and they can't see anything!

I want one of these too. LD41 at 520 lumens (max):
http://www.fenix-store.com/fenix-ld41/

R

RogueLCP

I'm a fan of Fenix flashlights, I have five. With the brightest being a TK21 with 468 lumens. Since I brought mine they have come out with a TK22 with 680 lumens.