New CMC AK trigger

Faktory 47

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Chezzus, $225 blows, especially when the competition is all like $50...

Although, the ALG is probably the worst aftermarket trigger I have ever felt in any gun ever.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
Fine, I wonder how it will effect being able to hit where your aiming better.

You know what I meant.

It can help if your trigger control is iffy. If you have good control and follow through it will make zero difference but will be more pleasant to shoot.

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
A better trigger will help nearly everyone shoot better. The top competitive rifle and pistol shooters in the world, in multiple disciplines, ain't running stock triggers, and they have superb trigger control.

Yes, a very good shooter with good trigger control will shoot well with just about everything, but will shoot better with a better a trigger. Better can mean multiple things. I can take a stock 1911 and shoot a superb group at 15 yards with. I can have a good trigger job done on the same pistol, and shoot just as good a group, or better, FASTER. Faster, with equal or greater accuracy, = Better.

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code

Although, the ALG is probably the worst aftermarket trigger I have ever felt in any gun ever.
$225?? Hell, I don't think I have but $400 in my WASR...lol

Guess its like putting an SSA-E into a M&P Sport, PTAC, DPMS Sporticle, etc.. though

Kaotiktribe

Frontiersman
Jul 5, 2015
Kennesaw
Zip code

Wait....wut?

The ALG was the worst trigger? clean break, good reset, no creep.............Granted it didnt do my laundry, but what it was intended for i thought it was very suitable.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Wait....wut?

The ALG was the worst trigger? clean break, good reset, no creep.............Granted it didnt do my laundry, but what it was intended for i thought it was very suitable.
My buddy put one in his arsenal after complaining that the "trigger slap" was horrendous (SLR to be more precise). That ALG has ZERO take up prior to releasing. Its a constant pull from ground zero all the way through the shot. I hate that it does not 'tell you' when its at the point about to shoot like any other trigger I have ever felt does. Maybe his is defective? Ive never felt anything like it.

Kaotiktribe

Frontiersman
Jul 5, 2015
Kennesaw
Zip code
My buddy put one in his arsenal after complaining that the "trigger slap" was horrendous (SLR to be more precise). That ALG has ZERO take up prior to releasing. Its a constant pull from ground zero all the way through the shot. I hate that it does not 'tell you' when its at the point about to shoot like any other trigger I have ever felt does. Maybe his is defective? Ive never felt anything like it.

Well if @NWS decides to have that little meet/benefit/shoot ill let ya try it on my SBR and see if ya still hate it. I think its pretty sweet.