Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Strange the circumstances surrounding new friends. Most other people wouldn't give a shit!

EVILWS6

Hunter
Jun 17, 2015
Grayson
I read all of that & all I keep focusing on is: You keep a breathalyzer on hand?

My wife got me a digital one for Christmas a couple of years ago when I'd have friends come over on the weekends with shine. She was upset because we'd stay up all night and get a "little" buzz and thought that this device would prove her point that we were more than buzzed. She was right.
What she didn't expect was to walk out to the pool and seeing everyone making a points game with the device. She has said since, that she wishes she would have never gotten the breathalyzer.

Reactions: Hoss and AirOpsMgr

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
My wife got me a digital one for Christmas a couple of years ago when I'd have friends come over on the weekends with shine. She was upset because we'd stay up all night and get a "little" buzz and thought that this device would prove her point that we were more than buzzed. She was right.
What she didn't expect was to walk out to the pool and seeing everyone making a points game with the device. She has said since, that she wishes she would have never gotten the breathalyzer.
I was just giving Hoss a hard time; I think they are a good idea for anyone who might be out and about having an adult beverage or 12. I rarely drink outside of my house, I was hit by a drunk driver on my motorcycle a couple of years back, so I hold some strong thoughts on the subject ;)

EVILWS6

Hunter
Jun 17, 2015
Grayson
I was just giving Hoss a hard time; I think they are a good idea for anyone who might be out and about having an adult beverage or 12. I rarely drink outside of my house, I was hit by a drunk driver on my motorcycle a couple of years back, so I hold some strong thoughts on the subject ;)
I wasn't judging you,believe me. Who am I to judge anyone. I was just saying the breathalyzer did the reverse of what was intended by the wife. I'm usually at my house or in the neighborhood when we're all drinking.

H

Hoss

Awesome. It's actually pretty cool to have a round if you're somebody that likes to stop off and have a beer after work or when you go to a party.

Reactions: EVILWS6

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I wasn't judging you,believe me. Who am I to judge anyone. I was just saying the breathalyzer did the reverse of what was intended by the wife. I'm usually at my house or in the neighborhood when we're all drinking.
Didn't think you were judging, no sweat man.

If I had these on hand, I'd probably end up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning just trying to max the sucker out :p

Reactions: sam and Hoss

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Awesome. It's actually pretty cool to have a round if you're somebody that likes to stop off and have a beer after work or when you go to a party.
Question: Do they still give an accurate reading when you and your buddies bong the alcohol directly into your rectums? I've heard that this is the "prison method" for fastest intoxication, but I've never tried it.

Is the hangover still the same?

EVILWS6

Hunter
Jun 17, 2015
Grayson
Question: Do they still give an accurate reading when you and your buddies bong the alcohol directly into your rectums? I've heard that this is the "prison method" for fastest intoxication, but I've never tried it.

o_O

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I've heard some people are sensitive about their rectums.
I wouldn't expect that from Hoss, though; his life in rural GA leads to a bland existence, this causes him to frequent many rest-stops and trucker "activity zones" to fulfill his excitement needs. He is really quite open about it.

H

Hoss

All I can say is this
1. If I feel drunk it agrees 100% of the time.
2. If I feel like I need to ask because the numbers say so, it says I'm drunk 100% of the time.
3. If I feel fine but have had a couole and want to see what it says.... it says I'm drunk 100% of the time.
4. If I know I'm good bit I had a few after work. 50/50.
5. If I have a pint or less, it's says I'm good to go 100% so far

Reactions: sam