My list; (think I'm done)

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Good one BDD!. Hey Yogi...I have never been a anti-Glock guy. Just love my Rugers!. Trig...if I were to get it Glock..it would be the 40 G23. My son nate has one , and it IS a great pistol! But I prolly won't...(kinda like would never get the SR1911...and the LCR .38....and the the....oh never mind you guys)!!!

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
I am in the middle of buying a bigger houseboat so no new guns for me. But......I have been kinda wanting a big revolver again. Maybe a Blackhawk or Redhawk. I don't need it, but I am thinking my "list" may need one.

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
bigdogdaddy said:
I am in the middle of buying a bigger houseboat so no new guns for me. But......I have been kinda wanting a big revolver again. Maybe a Blackhawk or Redhawk. I don't need it, but I am thinking my "list" may need one.
Ooooh, GP-100 in .357 magnum. Can get the 4" (one I used to have, great revolver) or 6". Either way, super Revolvers. Of course, the others aren't anything to sneeze at! I'm liking this thread, hearing about all the "Wants"! Love it! Yogi 8)

I want the Ruger SR1911 Commander size, still kicking myself for not buying when I was holding it! :-[