3. Ruger SR22PB
4. Ruger LCP .380 acp
5. Ruger LC9
6. Ruger LCR .38 Sp +P
7. Ruger SR40C
8. Ruger SR1911 .45 acp
9. Ruger 22-10 Takedown
10 Ruger American rifle .243
Yep...I think I'm done. Don't want to leave too many for the boys. This is a pretty good mix, and I figure I still have 10 good years of shooting left. Its been a fun ride collecting them...and now I can keep shooting...and cleaning them.. I are happy now!

M

mukwah

Ain't it fun collecting big boy toys!!!!!;D

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
Craig, You should have bought Ruger stock, before you got all those guns!

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
That is a nice list of guns and it covers the bases. However, if you fall in love with that new 1911 you may be in trouble. They can be habit forming.

M

mukwah

Re: Re: My list; (think I'm done)

bigdogdaddy said:
That is a nice list of guns and it covers the bases. However, if you fall in love with that new 1911 you may be in trouble. They can be habit forming.
Absolutely BDD! I'm already eyeballing another one! Geeez..... gotta stop the insanity!!!

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
Re: Re: My list; (think I'm done)

mukwah said:
bigdogdaddy said:
Absolutely BDD! I'm already eyeballing another one! Geeez..... gotta stop the insanity!!!

LOL..... 10s a good start.....

R

rayzer007

What a wonderful collection of fine guns to own - and still be married!!! ;D
Way to go Craig and Sher! 8)
Thanks for showing us both can be done! ;)
I'm also content (and done buying) with my six guns!

Ray

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
framedcraig1 said:
Ok Trig and Yogi...Which one?.......(glock)
So many to choose from, but if you're not a Glock fan, why bother? If you do in fact want one, the absolute most versatile to me is the G19 in 9mm, with it's high capacity capability, ease of concealment, light weight & ease of shooting. With a 15 or 17 round mag, it makes a pretty good bedside partner at night. I personally have the G26 & G30 (my favorite bedside partner in .45acp with 14 rounds at my disposal), and love to carry both, with additional high cap mags. Never feel under prepared, if you know what I mean. Most of your Rugers probably have the same attributes, so now it becomes a tough decision...To Glock or Not To Glock. I would almost think you'll Breed the SR1911 before Glocking, but what do I know? Ah, Decisions Decisions! Yogi 8) :eek: :mad:

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
Just wait for one of Rugers next offerings. You know you will want it.