My granddaughter Maycin..

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Okay guys..asking a favor here. This past saturday my daughter took her 13 year old daughter to the American Fork, ut hospital with a severe headache, and a bloody nose that would...not...stop bleeding. The er doc did some tests, and had her rushed up to Primary Childrens hospital by ambulance. They have found she has TTP. Goggle it, and you'll see how bad this sucker is. (Used to have a 95% mortality rate!!). They have her on a plasma replacement every day until her count goes from her present 2, to where it should be at 200. I was with her today while they gave her her third replacement, using 18 bags of plasma that had been frozen. It depleted the hospitals complete supply. And she'll have to have this done every day for a couple of months. The pain level is at 9, out of ten. Poor little sweetheart. So...guys..prayers please. I feel like we are family here...and i know that most of you feel the same. It would mean a lot gents. Thank you all, and it is very much appreciated. Craig

number2son

Hunter
Jun 9, 2012
California
Craig,

There have been times in our lives when all things seem hopeless. Then a miracle happens that can't be explained. I will pray for your granddaughter Maycin and your family and ask for a miracle. I think we all will.

M

mukwah

My heartfelt prayers are sent Craig. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you and yours.

Sontag_Shooter

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
Sontag/Blue Ridge VA
Prayers lifted for Maycin and your family, Craig.

Please keep us updated when you can, and let us know if we can help in any way.

We will continue to keep you and yours in our thoughts and prayers.

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
Our prayers go out for her and for your whole family. We understand the shock and suspension of everything normal that you are experiencing.

My son had a similar affliction with a similar diagnosis. When the doctor discovered it, we were told to drop what we were doing and get him to Rainbow as quickly and safely as we could. They were waiting as we pulled in.

That was 23 years ago. He is now an engineering student at the University of Akron. His future is bright. We wish the same for Maycin.

redmond

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Western WA
Prayers sent for your granddaughter, you and your family. TTP is a rare, nasty disease. Wow, 18 units of FFP is a lot!

R

rayzer007

I have added Maycin to my prayer board, and will pray for her every morning @ 6am. Please post timely updates Craig; that will keep us informed, and bump the post.

Ray

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
Craig, such hard news to deal with, so sending thoughts & prayers your way for the entire family! Wishing Maycin the best in her battle! Yogi :eek:

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
Prayers up for Maycin and your entire family. Keeping you all in our thoughts.

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
bigdogdaddy said:
I am on it buddy. I will also get the prayers going at church. We have some old ladies there that pray like it is a job.
To them..BDD...it proly is! Thanks bud..and all the rest of you. Her numbers are up a little more today.(40)...slow but sure.

D

Denny4kids

framedcraig1 said:
bigdogdaddy said:
I am on it buddy. I will also get the prayers going at church. We have some old ladies there that pray like it is a job.
To them..BDD...it proly is! Thanks bud..and all the rest of you. Her numbers are up a little more today.(40)...slow but sure.

Woo Hoo! That's great news. I have had this little girl, her family, and her doctors and nurses in my daily prayers .God is good and he has a great plan for her life. Please give her a hug from all of us. Denny

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
Praying for higher counts and hopefully that means less painful for her.