My awesome lunch deal! My wife not so happy though...

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
Was at a LGS here in Cartersville on my lunch break and saw a factory thready barrel Gen3 19 in a showcase. Was marked at $399. Well, I had to take a look. I knew better...like really knew better....I have been wanting a factory TB G19 or G17 for a while. Well, salesman told me it had the original case, 1 mag, and pearce grip extension with 3 factory Glock floor plates.

I told him my wife would kill me, so he leaves me to fondle it for a minute, and them comes back and says "Tell her $375 out the door". Bad idea.....I had to have it. Wife said I could if I really wanted it. so I bought it. I just bought an SR-15, so I knew this would push it. Well, I will be posting one of my .22lr rifles I don't touch and a couple stripped lowers I had in the back of a drawer.:cool:

Any ways, here it is. Paid $350.47 plus tax. Not bad IMO for a TB Glock from a dealer!

photo 1 (5).JPG
photo 2 (4).JPG

Gunsite Grad

Charter member
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Druid Hills & Kennworthstock
Zip code
Thanks for not mentioning the LGS. I just bought two more pistols this weekend that I don't need. No sense adding another shop to the list to "browse".

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
Thanks for not mentioning the LGS. I just bought two more pistols this weekend that I don't need. No sense adding another shop to the list to "browse".
They use to be priced high as hell but have seemed to be getting in the swing of volume vs big margins. I hope they stay that way as they have a descent selection of pistols, parts, and ammo now.

LGS is Mainstreet Pawn....I am sorry I had to do that...:classictongue:

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
They use to be priced high as hell but have seemed to be getting in the swing of volume vs big margins. I hope they stay that way as they have a descent selection of pistols, parts, and ammo now.

LGS is Mainstreet Pawn....I am sorry I had to do that...:classictongue:

Funny, I have bought more guns at Mainstreet a pawn over the years than all other Bartow gun shops combined. That includes Bartow Knife and Gun and TNT armory. I always seem to find a gem at a steal in there.

Reactions: Wallace

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
Funny, I have bought more guns at Mainstreet a pawn over the years than all other Bartow gun shops combined. That includes Bartow Knife and Gun and TNT armory. I always seem to find a gem at a steal in there.
Cool. I rarely found anything in there for so long until the past year or so. Maybe that's because you were buying all the great priced stuff...lol

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Cool. I rarely found anything in there for so long until the past year or so. Maybe that's because you were buying all the great priced stuff...lol

It is true I haven't been in there in over a year.

Reactions: Wallace