Mauser 45 ACP

American Revival Apparel Company

roadsignmcclanahan

Riding this shit show straight to hell
Aug 13, 2015
Cleveland, TN
Zip code
Been tossing around the idea of building a Mauser in 45acp, with the Rhineland conversion. Has anyone had experience doing this? Just seems like a fun ass project.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Romylayiu or however you spell it on ODT built one up a couple of years ago with Dobbs Defense. If I remember there were many issues with the kit and it ended up costing a bunch of money to get it going.

I would see if he would sell you his. I don't think he really cares for it, perhaps you could save yourself some time and money.

roadsignmcclanahan

Aug 13, 2015
Cleveland, TN
Zip code
Romylayiu or however you spell it on ODT built one up a couple of years ago with Dobbs Defense. If I remember there were many issues with the kit and it ended up costing a bunch of money to get it going.

I would see if he would sell you his. I don't think he really cares for it, perhaps you could save yourself some time and money.
That has been my main concern, getting it to run correctly. I've scoured other forums for information on them, some say it's easy, some say it was trash. I'll shoot him a pm and see what happens. Cause that's not a bad idea.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code

See? This is what you have to love about @NWS . He's not afraid to murder the FUCK out of your dream if he sees it's going to commit suicide anyway. That saves headache and money.

roadsignmcclanahan

Aug 13, 2015
Cleveland, TN
Zip code
See? This is what you have to love about @NWS . He's not afraid to murder the FUCK out of your dream if he sees it's going to commit suicide anyway. That saves headache and money.
I'm all about it! Because if I got balls deep in it, and fucked it all up...there'd be a "I fucked up" thread and probably a video of me throwing it in a river being a little bitch about it. Haha

Reactions: Rwjeter

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I'm all about it! Because if I got balls deep in it, and fucked it all up...there'd be a "I fucked up" thread and probably a video of me throwing it in a river being a little bitch about it. Haha
IN! You may proceed! Lol

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Don't feel bad @Cameron Shepherd , I had a dream that was very similar that also had the fuck murdered out of it. A DeLisle carbine. I heard much of the same thing. Major headache, much disappointment, lots of money.

Reactions: roadsignmcclanahan

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code

The money I could have saved over the years if someone had just told me it was a stupid fucking idea. Well, that and if I had listened.

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
The money I could have saved over the years if someone had just told me it was a stupid fucking idea. Well, that and if I had listened.
Story of my life bro.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I looked at doing one of the .45 mausers. After researching it and talking to Romy I decided the hassle and cost wasn't worth it for a range toy.