American Revival Apparel Company

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I'd argue that they were simply "Undocumented" ... And why the hell would he go to NY city?

TattooedGunner

Frontiersman
Mar 31, 2015
Cedartown, GA
Zip code
The police found two unloaded 9mm handguns, 138 rounds of ammunition, including 60 hollow-point bullets, a machete and a hatchet in his car, the New York Daily News reported.

A garage worker who spoke to the Post said Hall had been spotted “dancing” and “loitering” in the garage, leading to complaints from customers, but workers were afraid to confront him. Hall parked in the fifth floor of the garage.

Damn kids with their dancing and loitering. This guy is obviously a menace to society.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
"A Georgia man was arrested Monday in New York at a parking garage above the Port Authority Bus Terminal for keeping an arsenal of weapons in his car, including two handguns, dozens of bullets and a machete."

Shit, I have an axe, a hatchet, a machete, a 12" Bowie, 2 pocket knives, 2 pistols, 4 mags and at least 500rds of ammo in my car right now. Maybe it's a Georgia thing? :cool:

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
"A Georgia man was arrested Monday in New York at a parking garage above the Port Authority Bus Terminal for keeping an arsenal of weapons in his car, including two handguns, dozens of bullets and a machete."

Shit, I have an axe, a hatchet, a machete, a 12" Bowie, 2 pocket knives, 2 pistols, 4 mags and at least 500rds of ammo in my car right now. Maybe it's a Georgia thing? :cool:
He was living out of his car as well. Maybe his glove box was his gun safe???

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Another reason why I have zero desire to ever go to that state.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
I had to move my Ammo this week while working on my basement. It took like 19 trips and my shoulder still hurts. According to the writers of this article, my junk drawer qualifies as an Arsenal.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I grew up in NY. I dont plan on ever going back. Upstate is alot like here but nyc ruins the whole state.

Upstate NY is beautiful. I have family in Vermont and used to drive up there and back often when my grandpa was alive. I used to dread driving through NY and NJ. If this guy ended up on the news, I definitely would have. Although I was relying on FOPA to protect me and made sure that I never had to stop for ANYTHING in NY or NJ.

Reactions: Woodstock