Man LEGALLY carries a gun where there are children

Faktory 47

txcruiser

Hunter
Aug 9, 2015
Smyrna
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/nor...ally-brought-gun-to-trampoline-park/505907592

Why is this even a story? Man LEGALLY carried a gun to XYZ... who gives a crap. I can here the sheep now, "Whawhawhawhaaaattt, you can carry a gun to a trampoline park!!!??? But there are children there!!" "Quick, post a sign saying no guns allowed!" Of course those signs carry no weight here.

Now given, I probably wouldn't have been jumping but that is mainly because I have fallen on my gun and it hurts. It does sound like the holster had good retention though :).

I know I'm preaching to the choir, I've just dealt with a whole bunch of stupid this week and seeing this crap adds to it.

Last edited:

txcruiser

Hunter
Aug 9, 2015
Smyrna
I'd say considering that the guy didn't drop his gun or something and the business said they have no intention of posting no gun signs, I'd call this a win in comparison to some of the other stories we've had to read lately.

True, when I got to the paragraph about him jumping I kept expecting to read that the gun fell out of the holster.

Reactions: Mac11FA

DMR

CZ Fan
Jun 4, 2015
Snellville
Zip code
Guy is a moron for jumping around with a strapped gun on the holster, presumably OWB.

I can do the same thing, and not draw attention to my self, and still carry concealed and play with my kids.

How about I go jump around with an AK strapped on my side next time? Yeah...brilliant idea.

H

Hoss

Last time we went to SkyZone I was carrying a P2KSK IWB. I was wearing cargo shorts and a polo. We jumped for 2 hours and played dodge ball for much of that time.

Reactions: Mac11FA