American Revival Apparel Company

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
It's utter bullshit... There was no intent, drive by Shooters get less time than that. Hell rapists get less time than that. It's too bad lawyers don't get prosecuted for every lie and half truth they tell a jury.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
It's utter bullshit... There was no intent, drive by Shooters get less time than that. Hell rapists get less time than that. It's too bad lawyers don't get prosecuted for every lie and half truth they tell a jury.

From the way I read the story he was shooting at him own vehicle as it drove away and he emptied his gun. If that's true I think he got off easy.

Reactions: Mac11FA

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
That guy was an idiot. Who just sprays and prays, emptying a whole mag in a neighborhood at a car that's speeding away? He gives gun owners a bad name and he got what he deserves. I hope his Jeep was worth it to him.

Reactions: Laces_Out_Marino

Laces_Out_Marino

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Aug 14, 2015
CANTON, GA
Zip code
so he doesnt want someone to steal his jeep...... Great idea! lets shoot at the jeep that I dont want stolen, bullet holes in the jeep? let the asshole steal it and get the insurance, thats what its for. Fuck< people are stupid!

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
so he doesnt want someone to steal his jeep...... Great idea! lets shoot at the jeep that I dont want stolen, bullet holes in the jeep? let the asshole steal it and get the insurance, thats what its for. Fuck< people are stupid!
Id have lived if the Jeep was recovered otherwise intact and his insurance refused to pay for the bullet holes because he was the one who shot it.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
From the way I read the story he was shooting at him own vehicle as it drove away and he emptied his gun. If that's true I think he got off easy.
I agree. He had no just cause to be firing his weapon as it was not "stand your ground" not was his life in eminent danger! That and he emptied the magazine. Why would you want to do that much damage to your own vehicle? I bet the insurance company would not cover repairs. However, if thief had done damage it would have been. Idiots like this give gun owners a bad name!!!

Reactions: erkinator 2

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
If one of my neighbors were this reckless and a stray bullet were to strike any of my family, I can't even begin to imagine what I would do.... Yeah, he got off easy.... I get that everyone has the right to protect their life and property, BUT, you can't be so irresponsible as to put other innocents at risk.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
What a shame for all involved...

Reactions: Jake

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
From what I can tell, he shot out of anger, not danger to life. 8.5 years is not enough IMHO. He took the life of a completely innocent bystander because he wanted to take matters into his own hands and shoot at someone who stole his car. If they were driving away, there was no imminent danger.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I still think it's too much time when there are child molesters and rapists who spend less time in prison.
Maybe if they fired needlessly and killed some innocents, more attention would be focused on them!