Macanudo Vintage Connecticut

American Revival Apparel Company

BeyondTheBox

Woodsman
Jan 7, 2013
The Great NorthWest
I admit, I'm a mild bodied man. Every once in a while I indulge in the maduro medium-bold. My buddy is a Cohiba fan, so we enjoy a nice mini from time to time, over Scotch (him) and a heavily flavored beer (me).

Anyone else love a good Macanudo Vintage in Connecticut wrap? I know the '97 used to be, now is maduro and the 2k had taken its place.

MonteCristo White and Davidoff Aniversario... mmm.... rich and bold in a mild body. Pure and divine genius.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

R

rayzer007

As an aside BTB, what does a good cigar cost these days?
By the way welcome to the club!
Kraigster will certainly want to weight in on this post when he checks in.
Ray

M

mukwah

Love a good cigar from time to time!! Every once in a blue moon my wife will take a little trip with the girls. I head to the Tobacco store and pick 2-3 good cigars, liquor store for a bottle of Gentleman Jack or Maker's Mark, market for a couple of ribeye's or t-bones and throw all caution to the wind!! Good for the soul!! ;) Oh, and welcome BeyondTheBox, join in anytime!!

BeyondTheBox

Woodsman
Jan 7, 2013
The Great NorthWest
Re: Re: Macanudo Vintage Connecticut

bigdogdaddy said:
I have tried to like cigars but I can't do it because apparently I am big girlie man. :'(

Welcome.

It very well could simply be a measure of body. I too am a girlie man when it comes to cigars. Any aficionado would tell ya mild bodied cigars are for women. I always get laughed at with my stogie loving buds.

Try a Casa De Garcia Corona, or anything Don Diego. Both very mild bodied. The smaller the better to start. It also has a lot to do with the way you pull from it, like a trigger. You don't squeeze, you pull back. Don't hit it like you're smoking a Hookah, just lightly draw. And don't keep going, it's not maryjane, it's a cigar, meant to be enjoyed in moderation and slowly, passionately.

BeyondTheBox

Woodsman
Jan 7, 2013
The Great NorthWest
Re: Re: Macanudo Vintage Connecticut

rayzer007 said:
As an aside BTB, what does a good cigar cost these days?
By the way welcome to the club!
Kraigster will certainly want to weight in on this post when he checks in.
Ray

I find good cigars for under $2 to up to $20 and beyond. My favorite brands are...

Casa De Garcia
Don Diego
Macanudo
Romeo y Julieta
Davidoff
MonteCristo

There are plenty of great others like Gurkah & CAO etc, but these are my favorite in the mild bodied specific.

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
001-6_zpsdade7088.jpg

Amigo, welcome.