Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Not sure the porting is really necessary. I have no problems with recoil when shooting mine. Also, the port blast will blind you more than muzzle blast in a low light situation. No thanks, I will stick with the standard version.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Not sure the porting is really necessary. I have no problems with recoil when shooting mine. Also, the port blast will blind you more than muzzle blast in a low light situation. No thanks, I will stick with the standard version.
you and your logic. shhhh it looks ninjaish

Reactions: Gunsite Grad

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
I'm with you on this one. Exposed fiber optic sights and ports on a defensive carry piece? Just say no.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
So this is your day carry piece. Will there be temp blindness from shooting at night.

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
So this is your day carry piece. Will there be temp blindness from shooting at night.
It's not just the ports for me. Exposed fiber optics are a no go for me on a defensive pistol. Just my preference. And yes, the flash in low light could be a big problem. To me, it just seems like they took some competition gun features, lasered the Performance Center logo and slapped them onto the Shield. Because: Tactical.