Low cost machine gun receivers!

GA Firing Line

becausefu

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
my house
It's more than just that ... they have the beginnings of the hole but it would need extra milling to make it a machine gun.

They caught it before the ATF did and the ATF hasn't made a specific ruling on this case. But IWI is calling them back because it could technically be considered a machine gun

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
It's more than just that ... they have the beginnings of the hole but it would need extra milling to make it a machine gun.

They caught it before the ATF did and the ATF hasn't made a specific ruling on this case. But IWI is calling them back because it could technically be considered a machine gun
Initial holes are legally holes based on precedent

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
What happens if you refuse to return it without making any modifications to it?
I would assume you could possibly be liable for intent to manufacture a MG??:noidea: Who knows until the ATF makes their superb, completely logical decision. :wacko:

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
I wouldn't fuck around with it and would return it. It appears IWI fucked up. If you're in possession of an unregistered NFA item, you're committing a felony. It makes no difference how you got it.
Yeah, better safe than sorry.

Then again, you could just buy/make 262 of them and claim a deal fell through, take a please deal and end up with nothing really happening in the end....wait, someone already did that.