Looking For a Pocket 9MM

Faktory 47

HuskyLab

Hunter
Jul 5, 2015
For real, the most happy I've been with a pocket gun was a S&W 442. It fit in most of my pockets with no room to spare, but was too big for some which was the main reason I sold it.

My LCP fit in all pockets but always felt like a noisy cricket. I could hit accurately with my 442 out to some unrealistic distances, but my LCP I couldn't shoot half as well! And I hate the 380. Weak and expensive. 38 is expensive but at least it hits fairly hard. Sold 2 LCPs recently.

I've just about given up on pocket carry. I'd rather just carry in a tuckable iwb.

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
For real, the most happy I've been with a pocket gun was a S&W 442. It fit in most of my pockets with no room to spare, but was too big for some which was the main reason I sold it.

My LCP fit in all pockets but always felt like a noisy cricket. I could hit accurately with my 442 out to some unrealistic distances, but my LCP I couldn't shoot half as well! And I hate the 380. Weak and expensive. 38 is expensive but at least it hits fairly hard. Sold 2 LCPs recently.

I've just about given up on pocket carry. I'd rather just carry in a tuckable iwb.

You can reload that stuff for $6.00 a box

JethroWilly

Scout
Aug 20, 2015
NY
I carry a Kel-tec pf9. It's under a pound fully loaded. It's very small and thin. I have 900 rounds through mine. I love it.