List of the All Time Best BroShows Ever!

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I wanted to make a list of the best TV shows for dudes.. Whether it's a classic or a relatively new show, I'd like to start a list and maybe we can learn of a new one to watch on those rainy thunderstorm nights down here in the South!

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Top Gear...well not anymore

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Id forgotten about that one, was pretty good. Tail end it started getting a bit too much on the wives and off the action part though iirc
How did I know somebody would make this comment? It concentrated on the wives point of view right from the start. That was the point, the toll taken on military families when the husband's are gone months at a time.

I know my mom would've liked the show. She could relate.

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
How did I know somebody would make this comment? It concentrated on the wives point of view right from the start. That was the point, the toll taken on military families when the husband's are gone months at a time.

I know my mom would've liked the show. She could relate.

Because you know its true :boink:?

Of course the wives were part of the show, just too much time on them and less on the action towards the end.

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Because you know its true :boink:?

Of course the wives were part of the show, just too much time on them and less on the action towards the end.
If you remember the last season they all had to go into hiding which pretty much sealed the deal that the attention would be spread even.