Lilac Lady

American Revival Apparel Company
M

mukwah

That's it Verti! That outta push all the right buttons!

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
Lilah is a pleasure with the Blazer Brass I was using today. Every mag topped off 7+1. The keyed lock, mag disconnect, and safety seemed to be non-issues. The slide hold open failed a couple of times, probably me. All I did was swab the barrel, load 'er up and blast away and had 48 perfect shots. One handed was not a problem as you can see. Now to find a spot in the sub-compact rotation. Ooops, I'm giving this gun away? Must be lust. :-* :-* :-* :-*

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
I like the LC 9 so much, I bought another. Just kinda wish it was lilac 8)

I liked my PF 9 so much, I bought a Cross Breed in horse hide for it. Of course, I got mine before the LC 9 was popular and it was less than 300 bucks out the door. With only a $50 premium for the Ruger, it's a non issue to me now. And I've had issues with the Kel Tec and need to send it back for another, again. It'll be my third

yz9890

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Northern_Son said:
How do you like it compared to the PF9? I tried both and decided I liked the Kel-Tec a little better. Of course man is manly tactical black :).

while mine has been reliable, some of my friends have had issues with their PF9's. seems to be hit or miss. I think the LC9 has a much nicer trigger out of the box but the PF9 wears in nicely with use. it's a good option for those who'd rather not have a mag disconnect, external safety, and LCI in a pocket sized 9mm. the Ruger wins hands down in the fit/finish department though. the KelTec looks like it came from the Tula Factory in comparison.