Liberty guns

Faktory 47

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Has now moved to Hiram. Today was their first day being open and currently have a very limited selection of items. But looks to be fairly promising. Just figured I would throw it out there for anybody in the area.

Edited: so @Laufen doesn't think there are free cuddles outside the perimeter

Last edited:
Reactions: Rwjeter

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Hey, if they're feeling cuddly count me in!

Reactions: Rwjeter

txcruiser

Hunter
Aug 9, 2015
Smyrna
Thanks for thanks for the heads up. I was out there last week and saw the storefront, close to Jim n Nicks. Didn't have time to check it out but I'm always looking for new gun stores.

Reactions: Cudruln

Cudruln

Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Paulding County is going to be the gun Mecca. DOGLEG ARMS, Dobbs Defense, Headdown, Hard Times Armory, SGI, and I forgot the other manufacture that came from C3 Defense.
Now we just need a really good outdoor gun range.

Reactions: txcruiser

Cudruln

Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Thanks for thanks for the heads up. I was out there last week and saw the storefront, close to Jim n Nicks. Didn't have time to check it out but I'm always looking for new gun stores.
I would give them a couple weeks to get settled. It was pretty scarce in there

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I went there a couple of times before, and they didn't have jack shit. Overpriced Glocks and M&Ps mostly.

I used to ride by their old store on Cedarcrest all the time while I was working. I never stopped in there though. I'm kinda glad I didn't waste my time now.

DMR

CZ Fan
Jun 4, 2015
Snellville
Zip code
I used to ride by their old store on Cedarcrest all the time while I was working. I never stopped in there though. I'm kinda glad I didn't waste my time now.
Since I drive around for my job, I like to go in and check out all sorts of different gun stores around Atlanta area. Always willing to give them business in hopes of finding good deals or neat guns.

Cudruln

Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
I went there a couple of times before, and they didn't have jack shit. Overpriced Glocks and M&Ps mostly.
That may be changing since there is now a new owner. Though I do agree with your statement about the previous location, the couple times I stopped by.