Lets see your holsters.....

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
Here are my Horsehide holsters...... 8) 8) 8)

Doug at Bear Creek Holsters made them for me.....They are really nice.... :) :) :)
One for for my Elsie and one for my CM9..... 8)

IMG_8444.jpg

IMG_8454.jpg

IMG_8470.jpg

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
My Hays X-Draw with snap. Mainly carry in a Blackhawk #2 pocket holster, no need to post a pic of that boring, but effective holster. Yogi ;D

LCP.jpg

My Desantis Sof-Tuk, which never gets any action, just too stiff.

DeSantisSof-Tuk001.jpg

M

mukwah

I like that holster you made Skip! Do you make those for sale or just personal use? 8)

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
mukwah said:
I like that holster you made Skip! Do you make those for sale or just personal use? 8)
This was just a personal experiment. To make this a practical thing to produce, I would need a plastic dummy LCP and I don't have one.

I'd rather not stick my real LCP into too many wet hunks of leather even though I covered it in Saran Wrap for this holster.

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
SkipD said:
mukwah said:
This was just a personal experiment. To make this a practical thing to produce, I would need a plastic dummy LCP and I don't have one.

I'd rather not stick my real LCP into too many wet hunks of leather even though I covered it in Saran Wrap for this holster.

It won't hurt it to wet mold with the gun. I do, and just use Eezox on the gun before an after and all is well. No plastic. Also, it does not take much water on the leather. Just a few sprays on both sides of the leather and then let it soak in a couple of minutes and you are ready to get at it.

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
Front pocket, honey elephant with a black elephant thumb push off for my LCP.
LCPElephant_zps6a641ffc.jpg

IWB for my 1911. Brown horse hide with a black shark accent/mouth reinforcement.
photo-36_zpsaf74d0dd.jpg

photo-42_zpsc521792b.jpg