LC9 put through the paces.

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

sammeow

Hunter
Dec 19, 2013
Texas
Ok, some of y'all might have seen this on the other site we frequent.
Thought it couldn't hurt to post here too.

Well, it wasn't easy but I finally made it to the range Friday and Saturday.
Wife had a two day workshop that she needed me to drive her.
Her idea was for me to go "shoot em up." As long as I took her to lunch.
So I made a point to put the LC9 through the paces again. Shooting 115 gr mostly.
100 rds Tula BrassMax, 50 rds of Winchester SXZ, 50 rds Hertzers Brass, 100 rds of Freedom Amunition remanufactured. 50 rds of PMC and 10 rds of Hornady Critical Duty 134 gr.

No FTC, FTF or FTE's. Very happy!

I worked on using the front sight (point and shoot). Two hands, one hand, weak hand with support.
Did pretty good considering I only had 3 mags. 2 sevens (Made in Italy) and a nine (made in USA).
So shot 23 rds then reload. Lots of reloading.
And a trigger finger that knows it got a workout.

I still feel confidant in the lil lady despite the loooong trigger. Had her almost a year now.
It works for me!

Word of warning................
On the first day after about 150 rds I decided to rest. Then grabbed the SR9C.
Loaded it, flipped the safety off, aimed, placed my finger on the trigger, barely squeezed and it went bang! Whew, gotta remember to dry fire between those pistols. So different.

Good times!

Kennydale

Hunter
Oct 22, 2013
Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
Someone on another forum is looking to trade his LC9S Pro for an XDS or M&P9C but is open to others, I am trying to entice him with my Ruger SR40C (Night Sights and a second set of 9 & 15 round magazines) I'm not yet in the market for an SS9 but my short list if I was would be Glock G43, M&P Shield(9), Ruger LC9S Pro & Walther PPS M2

I have shot the original LC9 and I am not crazy abut the trigger. But for what it is and does. It is a great lil shooter.