That is pretty interesting.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
That is sick. Looks like a game changer. Innovative versatile design and lightweight trigger I’m interested to see more on this one.

Reactions: ReservoirDawg10

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
A lot like they combined a Browning buckmark and a DE and chambered it in 9mm. Appears to be real rice machining.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Interesting that they show all the specs except the caliber. Sure great concept but if not chambered in at least 9mm not gonna pay stoopid money for another .22 even if .22 mag.

Specifications:
Length: 8.2-inches
Width: 1.1-inches
Height: 5.8-inches
Barrel length: 4.8-inches
Weight (with empty mag): 2.47 pounds
Trigger weight: 2.2 to 5.6 pounds, adjustable by the manufacturer
Magazine capacity: 17

Here is another basically identical review but at least they come out and state the caliber.

https://www.alloutdoor.com/2018/10/04/laugo-arms-alien-pistol-completely-different/

Here is a link to about a 3 min long video of the pistol in action.

https://www.guns.com/2018/10/10/up-close-with-the-laugo-arms-alien-pistol-videos/

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Interesting that they show all the specs except the caliber. Sure great concept but if not chambered in at least 9mm not gonna pay stoopid money for another .22 even if .22 mag.

Specifications:
Length:
8.2-inches
Width: 1.1-inches
Height: 5.8-inches
Barrel length: 4.8-inches
Weight (with empty mag): 2.47 pounds
Trigger weight: 2.2 to 5.6 pounds, adjustable by the manufacturer
Magazine capacity: 17

Here is another basically identical review but at least they come out and state the caliber.

https://www.alloutdoor.com/2018/10/04/laugo-arms-alien-pistol-completely-different/

Here is a link to about a 3 min long video of the pistol in action.

https://www.guns.com/2018/10/10/up-close-with-the-laugo-arms-alien-pistol-videos/

It's a 9mm.

Reactions: Mac11FA

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
It's a 9mm.
Yeah, I saw that after checking a couple more sites as indicated further down.

I can see it being good competition gun. I would not CC something that big.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
What about the Hudson H9?
Pass. I really like the owners, but I don't really care for the pistol. I don't like the 1911 grip angle (Prefer a steeper angle like Glock) so that's part of it. I was pissed when the Arsenal Strike One went away, but it's been reincarnated as the Archon....still might like one of those.

Reactions: Mac11FA

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Pass. I really like the owners, but I don't really care for the pistol. I don't like the 1911 grip angle (Prefer a steeper angle like Glock) so that's part of it. I was pissed when the Arsenal Strike One went away, but it's been reincarnated as the Archon....still might like one of those.

You can still buy a Strike One from Salient..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................for $2k. :pound:

https://www.salientarmsinternational.com/products/sai-stryk-a

Reactions: Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You can still buy a Strike One from Salient..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................for $2k. :pound:
Yeah, fuck that.
https://www.salientarmsinternational.com/products/sai-stryk-a
YEah, fuck that.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I think Hudson H9 and SiCo Maxim hybrid would be nice. I dont like the fat front end.

Reactions: Rwjeter

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Archon a disappointment. Hmmm... hope the alien is better.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
And strike two..... seems like low bore axis is problem for distance shooting! LOL

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
get a steyr m9 and be done with it already

I shot one of those about 10 years ago. Some guy in the lane next to mine at Bullseye in Lawrenceville had one and kept bugging me trying to get me to shoot it so I finally did. All I remember was it having a weird trigger and those weird ass triangle sights but other than that it wasn't anything spectacular.