Kel-tec P11 or Kahr PM9

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Sadkins

Hunter
Nov 18, 2014
Springboro Ohio
Does anyone have experience shooting either of these? I have read a lot of good reviews but I have never seen or held one. Let me know your thoughts.

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
oh man, that is a toughie. both will do well for cc or a truck gun. i am a CZ kinda guy so i am going more for comfort, and the Kahr delivered that to me. it also felt sturdy, one solid piece of frame. whereas the P11 was thinner and smaller, but felt sort of cheap. plus side... you can get it (mostly) in whatever color combination you wish... if you are in to that sort of thing.

my $0.02 on the topic

calebp

Hunter
Mar 24, 2015
United States
Owned a pm9 and currently have a cm9 in my pocket. Great little guns, I've been spoiled by the reset on glocks but they are great little guns

H

Hoss

The P11 is a double stack gun that compares more with a G26 than a PM9. It's not a tiny mouse gun by today's standards. I5 has a very long and heavy trigger pull. The P11's little brother is the PF9. It is much thinner with less capacity and a much lighter trigger. With it, you lose 5 rounds and second strike capabilities but gain the ability to easily drop it in your pocket.

The Kahr PM/CM9 eclipses both in termss of size and trigger pull. It's a much nicer, more refined firearm overall.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Trigger pull can be a bitch on those compact guns so it can be a big factor.