Kahr-Auto Ordnance M1 Carbine .30 ML

American Revival Apparel Company

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
AutoOrdnanceM1Carbine304.jpg

I got a phone call yesterday afternoon as I was driving back into town from a visit to Kentucky. A local gun shop had a Kahr Auto-Ordnance M1 Carbine 30 ML for sale. This morning I drove over and did a little negotiating. These puppies normally go for around $800.-$900.00.

AutoOrdnanceM1Carbine303.jpg

This one was in 95% shape and they were asking $600.00. I wound up getting it for $496.80. Not bad.

http://www.m1carbinesinc.com/carbine_kahr.html

Here’s the manufacturers site. It’s an interesting replica.

Slowhand

Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
Thanks guys. For sometime I've been looking for a WWII or Korea one but just haven't been able to find one for a reasonable price. When this little jewel came along I just had to do the deed. I've been scouting around for ammo for her with little luck. But I'm in no hurry.

Sarge

Woodsman
Jun 15, 2012
Florida
Nice score...congrats! I had the opportunity to shoot a WWII M1 Carbine a few years ago. I was surprised with the low recoil and accuracy. It's a very handy rifle. Please give us a range report after you pop some caps out of it! :)

Slowhand

Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
Sarge said:
Nice score...congrats! I had the opportunity to shoot a WWII M1 Carbine a few years ago. I was surprised with the low recoil and accuracy. It's a very handy rifle. Please give us a range report after you pop some caps out of it! :)

My father had a WWII M-1 Carbine, which I shot on numerous occasions. As far as this one goes I'm looking forwards to giving her a work out.