Just Because You Know You Won't See It on ANY News Outlet

Howard Law

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Jeezuz, were they Catholic Priests?
usually grandparents, fathers, and/or mothers

My wife actually had to join along as a 7 year old girl went to the doctor to have her torn anus repaired. She said grandpa did it, but the police decided not to allow anyone to join them when they interviewed her and of course she did not disclose to the officer so they refused to do anything. it literally boils my blood, other counties like hall let child therapist either join when the officer questions, or the officer merely observes the therapist question the child.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
has nothing to do with them being gay or their religion
just 2 sick mother fuckers
Come on, you're supposed to assume that they're morally bankrupt and that's the basis for their appalling behavior. They simply haven't learned right from wrong yet. Prayers inbound.

Reactions: sam

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
Come on, you're supposed to assume that they're morally bankrupt and that's the basis for their appalling behavior. They simply haven't learned right from wrong yet. Prayers inbound.
prayers inbound?
I think some people like these 2 are morally bankrupt

Trimax2

Hunter
Trusted Trader
Jul 1, 2015
usually grandparents, fathers, and/or mothers

My wife actually had to join along as a 7 year old girl went to the doctor to have her torn anus repaired. She said grandpa did it, but the police decided not to allow anyone to join them when they interviewed her and of course she did not disclose to the officer so they refused to do anything. it literally boils my blood, other counties like hall let child therapist either join when the officer questions, or the officer merely observes the therapist question the child.

TMI:cry::mad: