Interesting handgun sight idea

American Revival Apparel Company

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I do want to try a RMR though. I definitely want to try it before I buy it though!

They are 'spensive.

I remember being at the range probably 10 years ago when a Macon PD officer showed up... this was at the gun club. Anyway, he had this Docter Optic (I know I probably misspelled that) mounted on top of a G17. Awesome-est looking thing I had ever seen in my life. (Basically, a RMR that attached via the rear dovetail). I didn't get a chance to shoot it though.

I agree- it's one of those things I'd love to try out sometime. Not sure if I'd ever pony up the money for one personally- I'm sure I probably wouldn't like carrying it. Hell, if my night sights are any indication, if I ever drew the thing, there'd be so much lint on the lenses that I couldn't see through it!

Reactions: Rwjeter

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I plan to pick up a RMR eventually, I may get the vortex version and a mount that fits in the rear sight dovetail first to give it a shot before I drop the money on slide milling and a $600 RMR.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I plan to pick up a RMR eventually, I may get the vortex version and a mount that fits in the rear sight dovetail first to give it a shot before I drop the money on slide milling and a $600 RMR.
I jumped right in with both feet and love it. I want them on all my guns now.