"In Guns We Trust"...Kennesaw GA

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
I hate that "law" as much as I hate mandated health care. Stay out of my life.

Off topic, sorry.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
MV5BMTI1ODM3Nzc1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzk4MjE2MQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg The law doesn't bother me at all. It's not enforced, and it doesn't limit the individuals rights.

In my opinion, gun rights equal human rights. Firearms are the only tools that can allow for the weaker, older, slower, etc, to effectively and consistently avoid being the victim of violence. Firearms should be embraced as a safety device, as that's exactly what they are. You should be encouraged (possibly to receive a tax incentive) to have a smoke detector, fire extinguisher, firearm, and CO2 detector in the house, especially if you have children that may not be able to care for themselves. If it's just you, or just adults then it's your choice..fistfight some burglar, or get fucking murdered. Not me. I'll do all of my fighting from 21 feet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shemp

PopsBwell

Hunter
Jul 5, 2015
Its only real purpose is to discourage convicted felons from buying property in town. Pretty clever really. You cannot have a law that overtly prevents felons from moving into a community but this comes close.

Reactions: Hoss and Shemp

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Its only real purpose is to discourage convicted felons from buying property in town. Pretty clever really. You cannot have a law that overtly prevents felons from moving into a community but this comes close.
Don't get me started on that BS. So felons can be trusted to walk among us but not have a gun? Like they can't get one anyway. It's all garbage.

Reactions: Laufen and Shemp

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
View attachment 2537 The law doesn't bother me at all. It's not enforced, and it doesn't limit the individuals rights.

In my opinion, gun rights equal human rights. Firearms are the only tools that can allow for the weaker, older, slower, etc, to effectively and consistently avoid being the victim of violence. Firearms should be embraced as a safety device, as that's exactly what they are. You should be encouraged (possibly to receive a tax incentive) to have a smoke detector, fire extinguisher, firearm, and CO2 detector in the house, especially if you have children that may not be able to care for themselves. If it's just you, or just adults then it's your choice..fistfight some burglar, or get fucking murdered. Not me. I'll do all of my fighting from 21 feet.

Well said and agreed

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Don't get me started on that BS. So felons can be trusted to walk among us but not have a gun? Like they can't get one anyway. It's all garbage.
No shit. If you've paid your debt, there is no reason to permanently eliminate a citizens rights. Paid in full is paid in full...or you don't get out of jail.

Reactions: Strider12 and Shemp

PopsBwell

Hunter
Jul 5, 2015
Are there really no felons that live in Kennesaw? What if you get a felony while living there? Are you forced out?
Of course there are. But you can't have a gwl if you are an unpardoned convicted felon... So technically you can't buy a house. If you do (lax enforcement) and become a problem they can choose to enforce the law. Elegant clever legislation. Ethically questionable? Yes but certainly elegant.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Of course there are. But you can't have a gwl if you are an unpardoned convicted felon... So technically you can't buy a house. If you do (lax enforcement) and become a problem they can choose to enforce the law. Elegant clever legislation. Ethically questionable? Yes but certainly elegant.

It sounds like a way to unfairly target certain citizens using a seldom and non-uniformly enforced law.

PopsBwell

Hunter
Jul 5, 2015
Anyone recognize this guy?

6647e10ae27ddf27346d3937072ca3f4.jpg
JAY. :)

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
My wife sent me the link in a text that said "look Kennesaw made international headlines along with that girl that hits on you at the gun range"

I guess she does have a jealous side afterall.