If you hunt out of season

Faktory 47

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Then fuck you.

And fuck whoever would shoot a deer with a collar on in the head. Couldn't even kill the damn deer, just took its ear off. And in all likelihood the hunter was trespassing.

We sanitized it, but we don't think she'll survive with that can't kind of wound.

So fuck you.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
You have a pet deer?
We saved it once and it stays around and its kids. It plays with our dogs and comes up to us when we're in the fields. We put a collar on it years ago to dissuade hunters.

We have 200+ acres and our adjacent neighbors all love the deer and won't allow hunters, it was a poacher trespassing for sure.

Froghunter

Hobo
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Vagrant
Zip code
I have a button head that was born in my goat pasture and evidently mama ran off/got eaten and he's been here ever since. Just waiting on some asshole to take a pot shot at him this coming season. Although I may have to take him out myself......he is killing my goats.

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
No such thing as hunting out of season. It's poaching.

She will help.

poacher-hunters-6-1-jpg.412618

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
I have threatened to batter her taco in another life. I've had enough to drink tonight so I will threaten to in this one.
Ah....I was trying to figure out who you were...I get it now.

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
Then fuck you.

And fuck whoever would shoot a deer with a collar on in the head. Couldn't even kill the damn deer, just took its ear off. And in all likelihood the hunter was trespassing.

We sanitized it, but we don't think she'll survive with that can't kind of wound.

So fuck you.
Sorry to hear about this Lax. We had a piebald doe on our property for years and she was always off limits. She disappeared last year. Unfortunately, deer roam and she could have been shot at on a different property. No excuse for poaching or shooting deer out of season though. They are pretty resilient animals, so I hope she makes it.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Sorry to hear about this Lax. We had a piebald doe on our property for years and she was always off limits. She disappeared last year. Unfortunately, deer roam and she could have been shot at on a different property. No excuse for poaching or shooting deer out of season though. They are pretty resilient animals, so I hope she makes it.
we put her down with the assistant of a vet who lives on the adjacent property.

What really sucks is that DNR and the local sheriffs office wont do shit when we find trespassing hunters. The DNR says they cant get someone out and to call the sheriff, and the Sheriff says it isn't his job.

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
Sorry to hear that man.

Maybe you should tell the sheriff that you're holding the trespasser at gunpoint and they need to come pick them up before they get shot. ;)

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Sorry to hear that man.

Maybe you should tell the sheriff that you're holding the trespasser at gunpoint and they need to come pick them up before they get shot. ;)
We generally try not to approach armed law breakers, but we have stumbled upon them before. When they were alive, our Rottweiler and German Shepard would sniff em out and i remember at least one time where my grandmother asked me not to call the dogs off when they were tearing into a hunter. Eventually she did get the dogs, but she let the hunter know he wasn't welcome