Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I was thinking about it last night...There really aren't any guns that excite me at the moment. Even if I had $2k burning a hole i my pocket I don't know what I'd go buy. The only thing I'm interested in is an HK USC 45 but everyone seems to dislike them. I don't care if you dislike them but regardless they are ridiculously expensive IF you can find one for sale.

Anyone else or am I just in the early stages of some sort of psychosis?

H

Hoss

I was thinking about it last night...There really aren't any guns that excite me at the moment. Even if I had $2k burning a hole i my pocket I don't know what I'd go buy. The only thing I'm interested in is an HK USC 45 but everyone seems to dislike them. I don't care if you dislike them but regardless they are ridiculously expensive IF you can find one for sale.
Anyone else or am I just in the early stages of some sort of psychosis?

How often do you shoot? I have found that many people that own a lot of guns but don't get out and shoot them get bored with their trophies. (not saying that's you)

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Nfa items saved me from this. First you have Suppressors to shop for, then you start buying hosts then your looking to make weird and crazy quiet hosts and you find yourself having everything getting worked on at Dobbs Defense

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
How often do you shoot? I have found that many people that own a lot of guns but don't get out and shoot them get bored with their trophies. (not saying that's you)

Honestly nowhere near as much as I used to. I'm too busy between school, work, and familial commitments. I've whittled my collection down quite a bit as well.

I guess I should buy a shot gun and a .22LR at some point...but meh.

H

Hoss

Honestly nowhere near as much as I used to. I'm too busy between school, work, and familial commitments. I've whittled my collection down quite a bit as well.

I guess I should buy a shot gun and a .22LR at some point...but meh.

Do you have a home range or do you have to travel somewhere to shoot?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Nfa items saved me from this. First you have Suppressors to shop for, then you start buying hosts then your looking to make weird and crazy quiet hosts and you find yourself having everything getting worked on at Dobbs Defense

I wouldn't mind a .45 can...but they are all so damn expensive. On a good day I'll be out $800 with a can, trust, and tax stamp. That's just a lot to swallow.

Ideally I'd get an HK USC 45 and SBR/suppress it...but holy Federal Reserve that's expensive. and I'm trying to cut back.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Do you have a home range or do you have to travel somewhere to shoot?

If I had a home range I'd be shooting everyday. Unfortunately I don't...I have to go and pay some one to use their range....when I can find a couple hours to carve out to drive there...wait in line...and drive back.

H

Hoss

If I had a home range I'd be shooting everyday. Unfortunately I don't...I have to go and pay some one to use their range....when I can find a couple hours to carve out to drive there...wait in line...and drive back.

Herein lies your problem.

Maybe you should consider a suppressed 22lr for fun at home. Then you could shoot and enjoy the guns.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Herein lies your problem.

Maybe you should consider a suppressed 22lr for fun at home. Then you could shoot and enjoy the guns.

I thought about that. My only concern is the neighbors. They called the city to report that I had my truck parked in the street when my driveway was taken up by a dumpster for all the refuse from the addition.

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
Who can? Lol
54517640.jpg