Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I've got a bunch of stock triggers you're welcome to.

That's all I need! I'd be happy to take one of your hands for ya if you don't mind....

I'm not anywhere near good enough to utilize a fancy trigger....

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
That's all I need! I'd be happy to take one of your hands for ya if you don't mind....

I'm not anywhere near good enough to utilize a fancy trigger....
Me either, but I built one with a PSA kit and the trigger was the most god awful, crunchiest piece of shit I've ever seen in my life. So I bought an ACT trigger and dropped that in it's place. Now I use them in just about everything. You save maybe $20 buying a builder's LPK and spend $65 or so on the ACT. Probably the best $45 upgrade you can make on a rifle IMO. I have a couple stock triggers that are OK, but PSA triggers in my experience have been pure garbage.

I went to see what I had laying around and came across these. It's a fixed stock and a mid length hand guard. I have no plans to use either in the foreseeable future. You're welcome to either of them as well.
IMG_5638.JPG IMG_5639.JPG

Reactions: Shemp and Balthaz

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Me either, but I built one with a PSA kit and the trigger was the most god awful, crunchiest piece of shit I've ever seen in my life. So I bought an ACT trigger and dropped that in it's place. Now I use them in just about everything. You save maybe $20 buying a builder's LPK and spend $65 or so on the ACT. Probably the best $45 upgrade you can make on a rifle IMO. I have a couple stock triggers that are OK, but PSA triggers in my experience have been pure garbage.

I went to see what I had laying around and came across these. It's a fixed stock and a mid length hand guard. I have no plans to use either in the foreseeable future. You're welcome to either of them as well.
View attachment 8587 View attachment 8588

Far too kind sir!

I'd be happy to give you something for them...just PM me where to paypal ya for shipping

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Glad to see another pay it forward thread getting started. JBum did a good job on his on TOS. Probably need to start a new thread called "Pay It Forward SET style" to keep track of the items donated.

Reactions: Shemp and Balthaz