Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

I will eventually. I'm trying to decide what I want to do with my P-07 first. Ever since I saw this I've been wanting to do something similar. This is probably the most badass polymer framed gun I've ever seen before in my life...

SmartSelect_20180912-234849_Instagram.jpg

SmartSelect_20180911-222645_Instagram.jpg

Trying to decide if I want to sell one of my nicer guns to fund the cerakote, stippling, slide cut and RMR, suppressor height sights and a full CGW action job on the P-07. That would be just about the perfect carry gun IMO and could be used for competition as well. The P-07 is just such an awesome all-around gun.

Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code
I will eventually. I'm trying to decide what I want to do with my P-07 first. Ever since I saw this I've been wanting to do something similar. This is probably the most badass polymer framed gun I've ever seen before in my life...

View attachment 42643

View attachment 42644

Trying to decide if I want to sell one of my nicer guns to fund the cerakote, stippling, slide cut and RMR, suppressor height sights and a full CGW action job on the P-07. That would be just about the perfect carry gun IMO and could be used for competition as well. The P-07 is just such an awesome all-around gun.

That's pretty badass. I've been starting to regret selling that gun.

Reactions: Jake

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

View attachment 42643

View attachment 42644

What would you sell?
I’ve got a few things I’ve been meaning to move along for similar reasons...

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code

View attachment 42643

View attachment 42644

Add a threaded barrel and an APLC then it would be perfect!

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

View attachment 42643

View attachment 42644

I think if you took a 1911 Steyr-Hahn and did the same slide cut for an RMR, added the high sights and thread the barrel.
That would be epic, wouldn’t it?

F21FE8A7-A4A6-4522-9BA9-1BF4242BFBDF.png

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code

View attachment 42643

View attachment 42644

I like it, but probably because it looks so gay.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
That's pretty badass. I've been starting to regret selling that gun.
I love that damn gun. It's weird though, dry firing it the trigger doesn't feel near as nice as it does when you're actually firing it. I'm still gonna eventually put a full Cajun Gun Works trigger in it but for now it will do. I shoot it just as well as I do my SP-01 with CGW/CZ Custom trigger components in it.

What would you sell?
I’ve got a few things I’ve been meaning to move along for similar reasons...
I don't know, that's gonna be a tough decision. I'm down to pretty much my favorites right now. Probably my SP-01 and then just replace it with a Shadow 2 down the road. I really like the SP-01 but it's just too damn big and heavy to comfortably carry. With a loaded 18rd mag in it, it's actually heavier than a govt. size, full steel 1911.

Add a threaded barrel and an APLC then it would be perfect!
I don't have a need for a threaded barrel. I'd probably put a TLR-7 on it. I'm not really a fan of Inforce lights.

I like it, but probably because it looks so gay.
If that is gay then call me Elton John.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I love that damn gun. It's weird though, dry firing it the trigger doesn't feel near as nice as it does when you're actually firing it. I'm still gonna eventually put a full Cajun Gun Works trigger in it but for now it will do. I shoot it just as well as I do my SP-01 with CGW/CZ Custom trigger components in it.

I don't know, that's gonna be a tough decision. I'm down to pretty much my favorites right now. Probably my SP-01 and then just replace it with a Shadow 2 down the road. I really like the SP-01 but it's just too damn big and heavy to comfortably carry. With a loaded 18rd mag in it, it's actually heavier than a govt. size, full steel 1911.

I don't have a need for a threaded barrel. I'd probably put a TLR-7 on it. I'm not really a fan of Inforce lights.

C'mon man. It's foreign, it's handsome, and loves rocking fashion for fashion's sake. It's totally gay.

Reactions: Leadhoof and Jake

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
C'mon man. It's foreign, it's handsome, and loves rocking fashion for fashion's sake. It's totally gay.

I'd finger bang the fuck out of it.

The only thing that it really has that's just "for fashion's sake" is the Cerakote. Everything else is actually a functional improvement.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code

I do. That Shepherd would be fun on it. And I actually liked the APLC.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

I’m realizing that a bunch of the stuff I collected are not guns I’d want to carry - I tried carrying my 9mmP Ruger SP101, but it’s much heavier than the S&W 940, and has sharper edges, so it stays at home.
My Astra A75L was my favorite for a few months until I got a Smith 3913.
I really liked my Kahr T-9 (totally sexy steel frame, wood grips, adjustable sights) but it’s only a 9-round mag compared to my M&P9 which carries double thatfor about the same weight.

Anyone see a pattern emerging here?

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
So I just priced everything out on the Danger Close Armament website...

Screenshot_20180927-184202_Instagram.jpg

It's not as bad as I was thinking it would be, but still $1,359 plus shipping and FFL transfer is a lot to put into a $375 P-07.