I have suffered a set back on my new rifle purchase.

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
As some of you know I have been thinking about a new rifle. I was leaning toward a Ruger Mini 14 or another Saiga AK style rifle. I say another because I already have a couple of shotguns. Well, I had a problem today. Another Saiga shotgun followed me home. This time it was a 20 gauge. I have posted a picture of the new one beside the .410 to show the size difference. There is not much difference, except for the barrel of course.

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj637/bigdogdaddy45/mms_picture-1.jpg

R

rayzer007

bigdogdaddy said:
Well, I had a problem today. Another Saiga shotgun followed me home. This time it was a 20 gauge.

I wouldn't necessarily call that a problem BDD ! ;)
Nice weapon; congrats!

Ray

M

mukwah

Nice! I like!!! As long as it's new or new to you, and you pull a trigger and it goes BANG, it's all GOOD!!!! :D

BubbaDX

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
St. Louis, MO
You could have a lot worse problems than a new-to-you Saiga shotgun. Congratulations on your latest purchase, shes a beauty.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
Thanks guys. The guy did a trigger job but did not do the one that involves moving the control mechanism forward. If it was a rifle I would move it for sure because it gives it a smoother feeling trigger. I don't find that nearly as critical with a shotgun. Previous owner shot 40 rounds through it while making adjustments to get it to cycle lighter rounds. Then he needed money more than the gun. ::)