How To Get Automatic Weapons In Ohio?

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Shawn Agne

Woodsman
Feb 22, 2016
Fill out the Class III permit, pay your money. Local Sheriff needs to sign off on it I believe. Weapon needs to be kept in a safe if not in your possession. The ATF can come visit you to make sure it is in your possession or in a safe at their discretion. Having friends who have Class III weapons, they're fun to shoot a couple times but the guns are expensive and the ammo gets expensive quick.

Terry Kinsey

Scout
Feb 20, 2016
Better off to drop a fostech echo trigger in an Ar platform and be happy legally. Check them out. Legal way to have auto capability.

Shawn Agne

Woodsman
Feb 22, 2016
Before I would drop that much money I would want to make sure the AR is actually firing in batter. A lot of times the "ways" to make stuff fire fully automatic are just causing the weapons to slam fire, and if that happens out of battery it isn't good.

HFTech

Hunter
Feb 3, 2016
[QUOTE="HiPointer]anyone know how i can get a permit for automatic weapons in Ohio?

[/QUOTE]
1st. off, you do NOT need Nor do you Get a Class 3 Permit. What you get after you make a Purchase of a Legal Firearm, & your Form 4 is Approved, is a "Cancelled Tax Stamp" on your Form 4, along with the Serial Number of the Firearm written Across it. I am an NFA Dealer located in Bowling green, OH. if you would like to make a Purchase.

Yes Machine Guns are Expensive. Sub Machine-Guns are the Cheapest starter Firearm you will find currently. You can expect to pay $5000.00 on up. Other NFA Items are available if you you would like to go that way too.

Thanks. Jeff

HFTech

HFTech

Hunter
Feb 3, 2016
[QUOTE="HFTech]1st. off, you do NOT need Nor do you Get a Class 3 Permit. What you get after you make a Purchase of a Legal Firearm, & your Form 4 is Approved, is a "Cancelled Tax Stamp" on your Form 4, along with the Serial Number of the Firearm written Across it. I am an NFA Dealer located in Bowling green, OH. if you would like to make a Purchase.
Yes Machine Guns are Expensive. Sub Machine-Guns are the Cheapest starter Firearm you will find currently. You can expect to pay $5000.00 on up. Other NFA Items are available if you you would like to go that way too.

Thanks. Jeff Hall

HFTech

[/QUOTE]
As an Add on to what I wrote a bit ago, The ATF Nor Anyone else for that Matter can check when ever they Like to see that the NFA Object is Locked up when Not in your Possession. That is an Internet Myth. Period....

Thanks. Jeff Hall

HFTech

Shawn Agne

Woodsman
Feb 22, 2016
Thank you for correcting my statement. I have heard that and always wondered how they could and not violate 4th amendment rights.

HFTech

Hunter
Feb 3, 2016
[QUOTE="Shawn Agne]Thank you for correcting my statement. I have heard that and always wondered how they could and not violate 4th amendment rights.

[/QUOTE]
Hello Shawn. Your welcome. It is amazing how rumors get started which have no standing.

Sort of like Democrats when they Speak? LOLOL.......

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Mar 14, 2016
Yeah, those rumors come about from the same mistake that was found in this thread. The term "class 3 permit" is a term that refers to when an FFL dealer gets the classification to deal in NFA items they are often called "class 3" dealers. The ATF, as part of the licensing agreement, can search the premises of an FFL dealer. So since many people are under the mistaken impression you must have a class 3 license to own NFA items, they seem to also believe owning them permits ATF searches. It doesn't. You can get your tax stamp and own NFA items without forfeiting your 4th amendment rights.