How to get a free nra membership

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store
D

david

david submitted a new blog post

How To Get A Free NRA Membership

FNRA_Patriot_Logo_NEW-150x150.jpg

Ohio Gun Owners is a proud supporter of your second amendment rights. Not only that but we love supporting the groups that also support them like the NRA. Since we are a small time outfit with little political clout we decided to partner with the NRA in having our voices heard. To date we have given over a decades worth of NRA memberships to our members and you could be next.
Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Machi

Hunter
Mar 28, 2016
So anyone can win this right? Since i'm already a member and already liked your FB page and shared it (a lot) do I need to do anything else besides make the 10 posts?

Ron Dolph

Hunter
Feb 6, 2016
Your welcome scream moves to fast to read. I have taken the test an background test. I have a problem, my 2002 Dodge does not have a locking storage in the front or back of a quad cab plckup. I really don't want my endorsement on my Driver's license. When I took the course, I was recamended tha if I was pulled over I should stick my hands out the window since they already know the prolability of having a gun. some or the rules make sense but others are asinine. I can't pick up my children from school, be within the limits a of a State or Fredral park. I think a store or Physician's office or any other location that cannot afford the official new gun placard. Anthother i if we so called low or poverty status who are able to aford through legally purchased a gun paid. too much for gun and ammo that do not wish you there armed can not have to purchase a plastic sign but photocopy a real sign shod be enforceable or legally heel you out. If I were in an car accident I'm not allowed treatment because I have a gun and permit.