How NOT to check your gun

Faktory 47
R

rayzer007

Thanks for the post Ron! Good reminder of the danger of a moment's unsafeness!

Ray

M

mukwah

Talk about a brain fart!!!

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
I think a doctored video. He would have shown his forehead instead of the cap. Based on the angle of the gun he would have had some forehead wounds.

R

rayzer007

lws380 said:
I think a doctored video. He would have shown his forehead instead of the cap. Based on the angle of the gun he would have had some forehead wounds.

I agree Doug.

Ray

M

mukwah

I think you are right Doug. Surely nobody is that stupid!

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

R

rayzer007

Nomad said:
mukwah said:
I think you are right Doug. Surely nobody is that stupid!

I can't say if the video is authentic or not but people can be that stupid.

If I'm not careful ................ there go I! :-[ Truthfully, I'm capable of such mindlessness, in a moment of time :mad: That's why when I am dealing with my guns I am very deliberate about everything.

Ray

mayonardo

What Would Paladin Do?
I've been around guns all my life. I spent eight years in the Navy around guns, explosives, bombs and nuclear warheads. Believe me, people are that, and more, stupid. Not saying it wasn't staged, but worse things have happened. And to innocent bystanders as well.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
Mayo, I will prove to you how stupid people are. When I got my first BB gun it was the lever action kind that you could often actually see the BB flying through the air (Thank God). As I recall there was a malfunction of some sort. So using my awesome problem solving skills, I actually held the rifle with one hand and kind of banged the muzzle into my other palm. Problem solved. BB lodged into skin of left hand. :D