How do you organize and store your magazines?

GA Firing Line

shootin4fun

Veritas Aequitas
Sep 1, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I keep lots of 30 round Pmags and GI mags loaded with 25 rounds each in my storage area. All Pistol mags are in a lock box loaded to about 75% capacity and the G19 with 3 mags and the .300 BO with 2 mags stays near the bed.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
I leave them laying around all over the fucking place. No rhyme or reason to it. Loaded, empty, broken, new in package, etc. There is a loaded Pmag in the magazine rack in my guest bathroom. No idea how it got there. Have a loaded Beretta mag in my desk drawer and I haven't owned a Beretta in at least 3 years....and have only had the desk 2.

Pretty sure I have an unopened box from dsg in my trunk with 20 Pmags I ordered after Sandy hook.
I was about to post pretty much the exact same thing. I never really thought about it until this thread got started. Then I realized there's piles of mags everywhere. In the safe, on top of the safe, in the corner by the safe, in my closet, in the hall closet, in ammo cans, at work, in my truck. No ryme or reason to caliber, loaded or unloaded.