Homebrewers

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

jloneill17

Hunter
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2015
Canon, GA
Zip code
I still have all my stuff. I brewed for years. I was mostly into IPA clones and Belgian clones. 90 minute, Chimay Blue, Gulden Draak... stuff like that. I'd def get back into it, but I would want a kegerator and kegs.

Waterguy

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
North Georgia
Zip code
I still have all my stuff. I brewed for years. I was mostly into IPA clones and Belgian clones. 90 minute, Chimay Blue, Gulden Draak... stuff like that. I'd def get back into it, but I would want a kegerator and kegs.

Oh man how bad I want a kegging system!

Green Panther

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, Georgia
I brew but have been pretty busy the last 6 months or so and have not had any fresh brews. I need to refill my propane tank and get back at it.

I was going pretty steady for a while and have several bottles saved, a couple corny kegs, and a converted mini fridge to kegerator. I was just thinking the other day that about this time last year I had several stouts I brewed and a black lager that were quite enjoyable. I miss that as I sit here with a bud light.

Things just got busy and I didnt have the time like before. I even still have an amber that was brewed and in a 6 gal plastic fermentation bucket that I never got around to bottling or kegging. That was brewed over 4 months ago probably and I will likely dump it since its not been sitting in a glass carboy.