Homebrew?

GA Firing Line

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Will be starting our first batch in about a week. A buddy just got the supplies. Our "brewery" name is Dick Cheese Brewing. We'll use smegma as a source of yeast cultures.

Reactions: scand

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
Will be starting our first batch in about a week. A buddy just got the supplies. Our "brewery" name is Dick Cheese Brewing. We'll use smegma as a source of yeast cultures.
I'm sure it will sell well lol.
I was toying with the idea of starting out doing small batch (1 gal kit) to see if I like it. However, the extract for the IPA I want to do is $25, and will only make 8 bottles; I can buy 12 bottles of that beer for $20 from Kroger so I can't justify it outside of taking pride in making my own.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I'm sure it will sell well lol.
I was toying with the idea of starting out doing small batch (1 gal kit) to see if I like it. However, the extract for the IPA I want to do is $25, and will only make 8 bottles; I can buy 12 bottles of that beer for $20 from Kroger so I can't justify it outside of taking pride in making my own.
Yeah, you don't do it to save money, you do it to drink your art. If that's not your thing, save your money and buy beer brewed by the experts.