Holsters for the physically challenged

GA Firing Line

kraigster414

Hunter
Jun 8, 2012
Northern VA
What the hell kind of fancy word is that Kudster? Lol :D

Folks, I think it means he remembers vinyl records and rabbit ear antennas. And he now drinks more Metamucil than Scotch.

Kudzu

Scout
Dec 12, 2013
St. Louis, MO
kraigster414 said:
What the hell kind of fancy word is that Kudster? Lol :D

Folks, I think it means he remembers vinyl records and rabbit ear antennas. And he now drinks more Metamucil than Scotch.

I'm glad you asked, Kraigster...septuagenarian refers to one who is between 70 and 80 years old. I remember records before they were vinyl, times before any TV at all, leave alone rabbit ears, and find Metamucil bloating! ;D

kraigster414

Hunter
Jun 8, 2012
Northern VA
Lol. I knew that amigo. I was just pretending to be an ignorant yayhoo/rube. Piece of paper on the wall says I graduated from something called a universitee, whatever the hell that is. :-\ :-X :-X

Kudzu

Scout
Dec 12, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I knew you were just jesting, Kraigster. ;) I've read too many of your posts over the years to think otherwise. In fact, seeing you, Tarheel, mayonardo, SkipD, etc. as mods is one of the big reasons I decided to join the forum. :)

kraigster414

Hunter
Jun 8, 2012
Northern VA
Thank you very much Kudzu, that's very nice to hear. I have to admit that this site unlike the huge membership numbers we amassed at elsiepea.com (now long gone) has been somewhat of a challenge but we do in time, hope to increase the numbers base as best we can. But we have to be realistic. So much has changed over the years. For starters the sheer plethora (see I can use big words too :D) of pocket .380s and 9mm has changed the entire competitive landscape. Today's gun owner has so many choices for a small, concealable handgun. And then there was the election, the Connecticut school massacre, gun buying panic like we have never seen, and on and on. It's just a different world out there now with so much uncertainty. Plus it seems like every model gun has its own dedicated forum several of which are owned by one organization - so much for the personal, homey touch that endeared many to the elsiepea forum.

Having said, we are trying to make a go of this site and it will take more than a few good, solid and knowledgeable posters (thanks to those who have stuck with us here) to even come close to what we had at elsiepeaforum.com. Spread the word.