American Revival Apparel Company

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
2700 is msrp. I expect them to be right around 2k.

Reactions: jwtug

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
This has got to a big fail for me. This weapon begs to be shot suppressed and yet there is no way to attach a suppressor.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
This has got to a big fail for me. This weapon begs to be shot suppressed and yet there is no way to attach a suppressor.

What the hell? I saw the barrel "shroud" but it's not even threaded? If that's the case, I've lost interest- it would have to let me use a can if I were seriously going to go drop that kind of money.

Hummm... http://zenithfirearms.com/product/z-5p-pistol/

Still expensive, and still not an HK.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
What the hell? I saw the barrel "shroud" but it's not even threaded? If that's the case, I've lost interest- it would have to let me use a can if I were seriously going to go drop that kind of money.

Hummm... http://zenithfirearms.com/product/z-5p-pistol/

Still expensive, and still not an HK.
For a very small time KYGUNCO had the POF mp5 and mp5k's on sale for $1100ish. I had to sit on my hands.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I own a mp5k. It's cool, but not $3k cool

Hummm... After the initial "Woah that's cool- gotta have one" reaction, I finally settled into that thought. I mean, the POF's and Zeniths aren't Fiero's with Ferrari plastic parts on them- they do have the same roller delayed operation and (I assume) should operate the same.

There's a lot to be said for being a real HK, but I've got to put a dollar value on that name at some point. I think that point is just south of $2K.